Team Fortress 2 - Join us at #lol

CEVO (and TWL at the time) allowed both banners that were out for 6v6 Season 7, but their Season 8 banlist is really strict...

The list of unlocks that are allowed are as follows:
-Kritzkrieg
-Ubersaw
-Equalizer
-Gunboats
-Flare Gun
-Jarate
-All "reskins" are allowed (i.e. Iron Curtain, Frying Pan, Original, "Fish", etc.)
So dumb :( the Buff banner is allowed in the upcoming CommFT tourney though

edit: actually those loadouts look like they'd fly in comp Highlander, can't even imagine the havoc the Soldier whip would wreak in 6v6.

Also, come on, airblasting ubers is approximately the most fun thing about being a pyro. Don't hater, love
It doesn't need to be basically the best thing about the Pyro. A team can be sitting on their last point with an 80% Uber disadvantage, ready to get rolled, and then get one of their bulkier classes to switch off to Pyro, get up to 260 HP within two seconds, and proceed to hold off a whole 8 second invuln push that took a minute of Uber building.

CEVO (and TWL at the time) allowed both banners that were out for 6v6 Season 7, but their Season 8 banlist is really strict...

So dumb :( the Buff banner is allowed in the upcoming CommFT tourney though

edit: actually those loadouts look like they'd fly in comp Highlander, can't even imagine the havoc the Soldier whip would wreak in 6v6.

It doesn't need to be basically the best thing about the Pyro. A team can be sitting on their last point with an 80% Uber disadvantage, ready to get rolled, and then get one of their bulkier classes to switch off to Pyro, get up to 260 HP within two seconds, and proceed to hold off a whole 8 second invuln push that took a minute of Uber building.
1. I thought nothing as banned in Highlander. You'd think that if there were bans in HL, the FoS would be gone by now.

2. If a pyro is able to singlehandedly stop an uber, either he is literally a god, and you had no chance of winning in the first place, or the person you're ubering sucks, in which case, l2p

wow Valve servers suck ass =_=, I always got a shit ton of lag and connection problems, and neither of this happens in other servers, there's a furry server too (not relevant, just wierd how people obsess with this so much)

Right now im running the standard comp legal pyro and I guess im a god at stomping soldiers. (bounce back liberty rockets like its my job.) I need a pair of gunboots if anyone has a pair and are willing to trade.

Dunno if anyone would be interested, but I'm selling my milkman for 1 ref, 2 reclaimed and a scrap. I NEED to get rid of it, it's been annoying me for days now.

Layell

Alas poor Yorick!
is a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Top Artist Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
That is a HORRIBLE trade, just go on the steam forums weapon trading thread. I saw someone trading a milk for 1 scrap. I've traded with him before too as he does a buy 4 get the 5th free.

Also I've been having some really horrible crashing problems recently and I've been checking integrity and defragging. Anyone have their own solution?

EDIT: Ack I din't realize you meant the hat, my mistake. There are way too many fucking items in this game.

That is a HORRIBLE trade, just go on the steam forums weapon trading thread. I saw someone trading a milk for 1 scrap. I've traded with him before too as he does a buy 4 get the 5th free.

Also I've been having some really horrible crashing problems recently and I've been checking integrity and defragging. Anyone have their own solution?
Ummm, do you think he's talking about the Mad Milk, because I have honestly no idea how you got that from "Milkman"

Wow I just had the worst team ever, and that's saying much
Here's the thing, we have SIX FUCKING SPIES, 2 engies, 2 snipers, a soldier, and me, a medic. We have 4 points captured (I don't even know how because I joined late) and without joking I have an uber ready for 40 minutes, yeah, forty freaking minutes with an Ubercharge ready, and no one on who use it, the only ubercharge that I used was on the Soldier in front of the last point (to destroy the only sentry and a single heavy), so what do my Soldier did?, nothing, yeah he went afk in the middle of an ubercharge D<, by the end I was telling everyone "guys I have an ubercharge ready for half an hour here, can someone turn into heavy so we can win this already?", no one listened to me :<
The match ended in a tie I guess because it kicked me saying "Server is reseting, sorry"
I just feel like telling someone this, I have never ever played with a team THAT bad before, seriously, 6 spies?, how no one have common sense in not using another spy if we already have like 4 (when I joined), the other team was really bad too, I only died once and I dominated 3 spies >_>

welcome to the world of incompitant teams... yea, happens so often when i play CTF.. what the team needs with 6 snipers/spys and useless engis i do not know :/
i play demonknight and cap more then most people because i use my tools :P

Played some Payload Race earlier as a Medic, pocketing a Heavy and a Demo until we were all at around 200 points or so. The best part, however, is that all three of us kept getting put on the same team after six or seven auto-scrambles. I think people thought we were cheating as we were the top three at the end of every round, pretty funny stuff

matty

I did stuff a long time ago for the site
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Pub stomp tonight? Everyone get on and we run ruin a valve server for a couple of hours?

I'll try and play later, depends what's going on. Steam ID is "jjmasterflexx" i think, should show up as "!!!" though. What's the steam group address?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)