SS OU Team Help

Status
Not open for further replies.
Came back to Showdown a couple of days ago and built an OU team to try and counter somethings I've seen on the ladder as well as cover most type disadvantages. I'd greatly appreciate feedback and suggestions to improve my team.

Dragapult @ Choice Specs
Ability: Infiltrator
EVs: 4 Def / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
IVs: 0 Atk
- Draco Meteor
- Shadow Ball
- Thunderbolt
- Hydro Pump

Specd Dragapult to deal fast and reliable damage to just about anyone. Went for Thunderbolt instead of U-turn to deal with Pokemon such as Urshifu, just in case Zeroara faints.

Mew @ Leftovers
Ability: Synchronize
EVs: 252 HP / 4 Atk / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Taunt
- Stealth Rock
- Spikes
- Explosion

My suicide lead, deals against pokemon who try to go for set up and mess up their game plan.

Clefable @ Leftovers
Ability: Unaware
EVs: 252 HP / 196 Def / 60 Spe
Bold Nature
IVs: 0 Atk
- Calm Mind
- Moonblast
- Flamethrower
- Soft-Boiled

Went with Unaware instead of Magic Guard so that way I can prevent sweeps and deal with Pokemon that increases their stats.

Landorus-Therian (M) @ Leftovers
Ability: Intimidate
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 Def / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Swords Dance
- Earthquake
- Stone Edge
- Substitute

Went with Sword Dance set instead of defensive Landorus since Mew is my lead setup. Also covers for Ground-type attacks somewhat.

Heatran @ Leftovers
Ability: Flash Fire
EVs: 252 HP / 136 SpD / 120 Spe
Calm Nature
- Magma Storm
- Earth Power
- Taunt
- Toxic

My 'anti-stall' Pokemon. Prevents Pokemon like Clefable or Blissey from dragging out the game as well as Volcorona from doing any significant damage.

Zeraora @ Heavy-Duty Boots
Ability: Volt Absorb
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Plasma Fists
- Knock Off
- Close Combat
- Volt Switch

The heavy hitter and offensive Pivot of my team. Deals with Toxapex with Plasma Fist and cripples other pokemon upon switch in.

ShuckleDeath

They call me the kign of typos
is a Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Hi, welcome to Smogon! I am locking your RMT for the time being as the forum rules require that you provide at least three lines of descriptions for each Pokemon to explain their roles. Please read the rules carefully and look at Team Showcase to see the detail we require. PM me with updated descriptions, and I will be happy to unlock this.

Why did you choose this mon
What do the EV spreads do and why do you have it
What are all 4 moves for

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)