Team Thunder Kitty

Offensive Threats
Red = I hope my opponent isn't skilled

Aerodactyl: Swampert 2HKO's.
---
Alakazam: Forry comes in and Gyro Balls it to death.
---
Azelf: Leads w/o Fire Blast are handled by Forry. NP ones are trouble.
---
Breloom: I usually let something sleep and then switch in Gyara.
---
Dragonite: Swampert can Ice beam and Salamence can revenge kill ones that arent at +1.
---
Dugtrio: Swampert can Ice Beam and Gyara can Waterfall.
---
Electivire: Swampert walls the offensive ones all day. MixVires can handled by Salamence and Swampert depending the type of their HP.
---
Empoleon: If it gets set up I just lost the match. Only Gyara can survive a Torrent Surf but cant do anything in return.
---
Flygon: Forry Gyro Balls offensive ones w/o Fire Blast. Ones locked into a certain move can be handled.
---
Gengar: Forry can Gyro Ball and Raikou can revenge non Scarf ones.
---
Gyarados: These are so annoying. I usually explode with Forry and then send in Machamp.
---
Heatran: Most varients are handled by Gyara and Swampert.
---
Heracross: Scarf versions are also a pain. Need to predict alsmot perfectly to survive.
---
Infernape: Raikou and Gyara can handle almost any variant.
---
Jirachi: SubCM can sweep my entire team if set up.
---
Jolteon: Forry can explode and Swampert can wall Hp grass less ones.
---
Kingdra: Can be handled by Forry.
---
Latias: SubCM are trouble for my team.
---
Lucario: Gyara can the SD variant. Have to watch out for Stone Edge though. Salamence is used as a last resort.
---
Machamp: Forry can switch in and explode, but something has to die in order for it to go down.
---
Magnezone: Machamp Dpunches.
---
Mamoswine: Machamp and Forry can kill it.
---
Metagross: Leads usually explode. Salamence can handle it to an extent.
---
Porygon-Z: Machamp Dpunches.
---
Rhyperior: Swampert Ice Beams, Gyara Waterfalls, Salamence DMs, and Raikou can use HP Grass.
---
Salamence: Mix variants can be handled through good prediction. DDmence give me a lot of trouble. Usually force it into Outrage and Explode with Forry.
---
Scizor: Forry walls it. And Salamence can kill it only if its around 65% health.
---
Starmie: Offensive ones completely destroy my team.
---
Togekiss: Handled by Raikou and Forry.
---
Tyranitar: Machamp and Swampert have a field day with this.
---
Weavile: Forry can wall most of them. Machamp punches it to death.
---
Yanmega: Stealth Rock and Forrys Gyro Ball.

Defensive Threat List:

Blissey: Machamp easily destroys this but requires some prediction to come in unharmed.
---
Bronzong: Salamence Fire Blast's and Machamp can just Dynamicpunch it to death.
---
Celebi: These can be trouble seeing as how I'm Scizor-less. Machamp can Payback, Forry can explode and Salamence can Fire Blast.
---
Cresselia: These cause me the most grief. I usually sacrifice Forry and explode on it and play from there. I'm glad i don't see these much anymore.
---
Donphan: Gyara can Waterfall and Swampert can Ice Beam.
---
Foretress: Salamence can Fire Blast and raikou can set up on one w/o EQ and Explosion.
---
Gliscor: Swampert Ice Beams and as a last resort, Salamence can Draco Meteor.
---
Hippowdon: Swampert can Ice Beam, Salamence can Draco meteor. Raikou uses HP Grass as a last resort.
---
Skarmory: Forry can use this to set up its own Spikes and Salamence fries the bird.
---
Snorlax: Machamp love coming in on it.
---
Suicune
: I usually explode with Forry and raikou does the rest.
---
Swampert: Salamence DM's and Raikou comes in should Salamence fail.
---
Tentacruel: Swampert EQ's and Raikou can Tbolt.
---
Vaporeon: Machamp Dpunches, Forry explodes
---
Zapdos:Salamence can Dm and Machamp can SE.

It's a nice team, although I do have a few minor suggestions.

I would make Swampert physical with Avalanche over Ice Beam so you can actually threaten Latias.

Replace Toxic Spikes on your Forretress with Spikes. None of your pokemon set up besides Gyarados, who's counters in Celebi, Starmie, and Rotom are all fine with Toxic Spikes. Make Blissey work to take those Draco Meteors.

Toxic Spikes seem more useful since this team is based on a CM Raikou sweep. The main thing standing in its way being Blissey, Toxic Spikes can keep her from stalling out Raikou and chipping away its health.

Toxic Spikes seem more useful since this team is based on a CM Raikou sweep. The main thing standing in its way being Blissey, Toxic Spikes can keep her from stalling out Raikou and chipping away its health.
The only Pokemon in OU that can repeatedly take Draco Meteors are Registeel, Blissey, and Cresselia. Of those three, Blissey is on every stall team, Cress on few, and Registeel on none. Blissey has to take the Draco Meteor every time on a standard stall team, and if it comes in on 3 Spikes, it can't come in again. That means after Salamence comes in, It has either killed a Pokemon for free, or made one completely useless. Both ways, it has Roost and can continue to do this until Stall is completely destroyed. The only way stall could hope to take his MixMence is with Cress, who is immune to both.

Raikou still beats everything it's supposed to, you just have to use MixMence, as it's intended, first.

It's a nice team, although I do have a few minor suggestions.

I would make Swampert physical with Avalanche over Ice Beam so you can actually threaten Latias.

Replace Toxic Spikes on your Forretress with Spikes. None of your pokemon set up besides Gyarados, who's counters in Celebi, Starmie, and Rotom are all fine with Toxic Spikes. Make Blissey work to take those Draco Meteors.
Hmm I'll think about going with PhysicalPert. Toxic Spikes help wear down walls while thier in helping with Raikou's sweep. Gyara isn't the only one that sets up. I think you missed Raikou. But I'll think about Spikes.

I would use Protect over Roar on Pert as a lead, as so many leads have Explosion, and Azelfs sometimes have Grass Knot.

Explosion > Reflect on Forretress, just in general

Also, Raikou is a gerbil. Not a cat.

I would use Protect over Roar on Pert as a lead, as so many leads have Explosion, and Azelfs sometimes have Grass Knot.

Explosion > Reflect on Forretress, just in general

Also, Raikou is a gerbil. Not a cat.
Yah, Protect has proved to be more useful, and I tried Reflect with Forry and it really wasn't working. So I'll go with Explosion. Gerbil? Pffft.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)