Tournament Team Tour [Round 1]

Status
Not open for further replies.
I owe you all an apology. This tournament was something I was looking forward to running, but I can't reasonably manage this anymore. It's gotten to the point where I've been taking my time away from my real life responsabilities in order to try to get this together, but I can't afford to do use that time anymore. On top of that, my rushing to get things done has made things a bit of a mess up until this point, including a great deal of confusion regarding teams and the cutting of a huge number of people. For these reasons, I'm going to be stepping down as host. I hope that someone will be willing to take over for me (and hopefully do a better job than I have done up until now). I'm sorry I've made a mess of things, and I hope you all enjoy the rest of the tournament.

Tagging bludz to make sure he sees this.

bludz

a waffle is like a pancake with a syrup trap
is a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Was a bit tired when I read this last night so didn't realize what I should do lol

Anyway if anyone wants to take over as the host, please send a PM with Tressed and myself as the recipients. I'm going to lock the thread now, as any new host would have to make a new thread anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)