Team Trials - Sign ups!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Meh, I'll try to get a team together, but for now just put me up as a free agent for OU. My Shoddy nick is Bam, but I'm building up another "official" one so I'll have that once my score improves ;).

also, as a notice, I'm just going to take a temporary brake from all the sign ups. I'm probably going to close OU Free Agency soon enough, and will be looking for the other two.

NOTE
THESE ARE THE AMOUNT OF PEOPLE ALLOWED TO JOIN NOW

THERE ARE NO OU SPOTs
THERE ARE 14 UBERS SPOT
THERE ARE 10 (maybe 11) UU SPOTS

This allows for one more new team to be posted. After this, all other teams must be formed out of free agents, or they will be selected via Random Number Generator. I'm unsure about the status of Cuteslims, but seeing how he is active on IRC and Shoddy, I'm still going to ask. If not, 11 spots are available for this. If worst case comes to first, I'll most likely be handing out substitute spots if there aren't enough players to form 32, and we will have 24 teams. Substitutes will be given based on sign up time for this, and my list is not accurate in that. If you are a substitute, you will be contacted on a need be basis, as I expect to be informed of substituations. You will have first right to the spots. Another way to remedy this is to switch you free agency field if need be.

Please notify me of any team mistakes I have made.

Shiny Crobat brought up a good point. The use of arceus in this tournament. I've seen a lot of people here I know from the Ubers Ladder, so I'd like to question what would be the overall preference of the participating member, as Arceus isn't allowed on the ladder at the moment.

Shiny Crobat brought up a good point. The use of arceus in this tournament. I've seen a lot of people here I know from the Ubers Ladder, so I'd like to question what would be the overall preference of the participating member, as Arceus isn't allowed on the ladder at the moment.
Arceus shouldn't be allowed in my (and probably everone elses) opinion!

btw I think TwistofFate, ShineyCrobat and I have a team. Will edit once everyone confirms.

I received a PM from OGBallin about replacing lyfsaho. How are you about this? I'm unsure of this, and would need some serious confirmation from lyfsaho. You can't just replace people that have already made a commitment

Dave

formerly Stone Cold
is a Tournament Directoris a Forum Moderatoris a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past SCL Championis a Five-Time Past WCoP Champion
Actually, we are ditching Lakers....

The team will be

Team UBER

UU --------Stone_Cold22/Nicole Richie
OU ------- HECTOR
Ubers -------- Lyfsaho

Stop with this back and forth replacement bickering. Either you guys stay with the team you applied with or I just send you to free agency. I don't need this arguing who who. If you decided who was in, talk about it and decide something.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)