Team with a nice winning streak

Hello. I haven't done any RMT lately, 'cause my team have sucked. Then I tried this - my old team which has been surprising awesome. I have won 13 battles a row.

This is pretty well balanced team. Strategy is simple. Keep attacking so foe's walls get destroyded. Then kill everything else.

Here is it. Please rate!

Medicham @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Pure Power
EVs: 4 HP/252 Atk/252 Spd
Adamant nature (+Atk, -SAtk)
- Hi Jump Kick
- Ice Punch
- Psycho Cut
- Thunderpunch

I haven't seen many Medichams lately. It's wierd, because Choice Scarf Medicham is great lead. I picked him, because that amazing 480 attack + walling Medicham is very hard. Downside is that Medicham is very fragile and get killed very easily.

Heatran (M) @ Leftovers
Ability: Flash Fire
EVs: 244 HP/58 SAtk/208 SDef
Modest nature (+SAtk, -Atk)
- Rest
- Sleep Talk
- Lava Plume
- Earth Power

At first, I used MixPert, but then I noticed that my team is Azelf and Gengar weak + I didn't have status absorber. I tried Snorlax first but I like Heatran more. This is standard Heatran set, which can take special hits very easily. Lava Plume may ruin Gyarados and Tyranitar switch ins so it's great move. Earth Power is for other Heatrans.

Salamence (F) @ Choice Specs
Ability: Intimidate
EVs: 10 HP/252 Spd/248 SAtk
Modest nature (+SAtk, -Atk)
- Draco Meteor
- Dragon Pulse
- Hydro Pump
- Flamethrower

The best wallbreaker ever. Yes IMO it is. Only walled by Blissey and she doesn't like take Draco Meteors. If Blissey switch in, I often switch to Medicham, while she uses Softboiled. Specs Mence is also better than DD Mence, because SpecsMence kills Bulky Water switch ins. The set is standard but very effective.

Metagross @ Leftovers
Ability: Clear Body
EVs: 154 HP/252 Atk/104 Spd
Adamant nature (+Atk, -SAtk)
- Agility
- Earthquake
- Meteor Mash
- Thunderpunch

Yes, this is very standard too. Superb late game sweeper. You come something like Rest-Talk Cresselia and then Agility and keep Meteor Mashing so long that your attack is +1 or +2. I run Thunderpunch, because it kills Gyara and Dragons die to Meteor Mash. I love this set, because it's so fucking powerful.

Weezing (M) @ Black Sludge
Ability: Levitate
EVs: 248 HP/244 Def/4 SAtk/12 Spd
Bold nature (+Def, -Atk)
- Will-o-wisp
- Thunderbolt
- Fire Blast
- Pain Split

My favourite psychical wall. Weezing counter Heracross, Gyarados, Psychical Tyranitar, Weavile, Mamoswine etc. 12 Spd EV's is to Will-o-Wisp TyraniBOAH before he subs. Pain Split is because pokemons like Snorlax and Blissey give you max HP. Also nice EQ immunity. People suggest Gliscor but he loses to Gyarados.

Bronzong @ Leftovers
Ability: Levitate
EVs: 252 HP/186 Def/72 SDef
Sassy nature (+SDef, -Spd)
- Stealth Rock
- Hypnosis
- Earthquake
- Gyro Ball

Bronzong the supportive steel bell. My EVs gives 338 HP/314 Def/314 SDef. Hypnosis is a great status move and SR ruins things like Salamence and Gyarados. I ran Gyro Ball/Light Screen but without Earthquake, Magnezone always won me.

--

Here is it. My team biggest problem is Gengar. I haven't seen many of them, but they can ruin my team. MixApe is also problem and my best bet is Mence, BUT if Infernape has HP Ice it's gg. HP Ground Yanmegas can also be pain.

I don't have Wish support or spinner. 3 of my team are immune to Spikes and 4 are immune to Toxic Spikes. I have also 3 Stealth Rock resist + only one weakness.

Time to rate buddies. This team is superb good, but you may find some problems and help me fix them.

Im sorry English isn't my first language. If you see mistakes tell me about them.

i see a mistake in your english This team is superb good should be this team is super good. good team though but those glaring weaks should be fixed. maybe a scarfzelf to revenge those three?

actually this team is really cool offensively but has a glaring heatran weak apart from what you said.
heatran should be your first switch into gengar, but if it's LO hypnosis/sb/fb/explode or something there's barely anything that walls that unfortunately. you could make bronzong more sdef based but e_E;

weezing/bronzong seem like they can go since they only add to heatran/mixape weak, so try a bulky water with hp electric for gyarados instead of weezing. vapoeron is a decent choice and can pass wishes to medicham to boot.

this opens you up to gengar/heracross so try bulky zapdos over bronzong (still a great infernape switchin too!)

unfortunaltely you lose sr this way and you're still slightly heraweak. gliscor seems like he can come in. the only person left to replace is metagross, which is a shame with salamence providing good synergy with him and breaking walls down for him/medicham, just something to consider.

I'd also lead with salamence to lure out blissey for early incapacitation. it will also kill bold bulky tyranitar leads, and you can keep medicham in the wings to revenge kill nonscarf gengar or gen

Ty for comments! I don't try CBWeavile 'cause ScarfCham wins Gengar with Psycho Cut.

Gormenghast: Your suggestions are okay. BUT if I put Vaporeon, Gliscor and Zapdos my team would become too easily walled pokemons like Blissey and Cresselia. Life Orb Gengar is biggest problem. I win ScarfGengar with prediction.

Heatran and Infernape are problems. Adding Vaporeon is the best way to counter them but who im gonna replace? Very hard decision.

It hurts my eyes to see such a tremendous Heatran weakness. That thing has a good shot at 6-0ing you, especially if it is scarfed and runs Hp Ice/Dragon Pulse. Nothing can switch in, and everything that wants to hurt it is outsped and raped, aside from Medicham. Run something like Bulkydos over say Weezing, as you're Heracross weakness is not all that noticeable. Weezing can't really keep up anymore and basically screams"switch in Heatran" all the time, while Gyrados will suck up shit from Heatran. Perhaps run Restalk DD Dos? Pretty debateable, will edit post tomorrow.

Ty for comments! I don't try CBWeavile 'cause ScarfCham wins Gengar with Psycho Cut.

Gormenghast: Your suggestions are okay. BUT if I put Vaporeon, Gliscor and Zapdos my team would become too easily walled pokemons like Blissey and Cresselia. Life Orb Gengar is biggest problem. I win ScarfGengar with prediction.

Heatran and Infernape are problems. Adding Vaporeon is the best way to counter them but who im gonna replace? Very hard decision.

Well Weavile could have Pursuit which helps u if they are gonna switch =P

Slice n Dice: I tried Gyara but IMO he doesn't work so well. Rock weakness + electric weakness when I don't have any resist. I can win Heatran with prediction. + Skarmory walled me harder.

unceunce: Yes, I dunno either why everybody suggest get rid of Weezing. He is very solid psychical wall. Okay he's Heatran bait but he is awesome Gyara counter + second best fighting counter.

You may have said not to suggest gliscor, but he is a sturdier wall with pretty much the same defence but higher HP and a more reliable recovery in Roost. He can also set up SR, whereas Weezing cannot. He aslo has more support moves, and can BP if he wants. He can taunt to prevent toxic or WoW etc., and can also stop foes from lowering his stats etc. I think he is a much sturdier wall.

And about that gyara thing, you have a sturdy switch in on BulkyGyara anyway, with metagross, which can kill him with thunderpunch, and Stone Edge is alot more common than EQ nowadays anyway, so you don't need to fear gyara if your using gliscor.

GLiscor is a better wall than weazing, adn your team isn't weak to anything that weezing counters in particular. And gliscor isn't heatran bait which everything says you are weak to, so using Gliscor over weezing would help you Tran problem slightly as he will fear you because you can run EQ

Twinkytoes. You're wrong.

First, I don't need taunt, I don't need Stealth Rock. Gliscor loses to Weavile which would be little problem. + I don't need more Ice or Water weaknesses.

Okay, Metagross can take Gyara, BUT Metagross is my late game sweeper. If I send him to counter Gyara. He takes Waterfall and something like 40% damage. Kills Gyara. Okay now when I want send him to sweep something kill when I'm using Agility. No thanks.

Gliscor loses to Heatran. He can switch all but EQ and then OHKO me with boosted Fire Blast.

Hai I'm SkarmBliss.

You'll need some way of getting past walls, as at the moment you struggle. IMO you could try MixMence > SpecsMence, as you'll hardly notice the 0.2 power drop and being able to beat walls will save you from losing to anyone who runs the generic [physical wall] + Blissey combo.

Apart from that, pretty cool team :)

Twinkytoes. You're wrong.

First, I don't need taunt, I don't need Stealth Rock. Gliscor loses to Weavile which would be little problem. + I don't need more Ice or Water weaknesses.

ONE of your pokemon is weak to ice, and ONE is weak to water, and wham can take both, as can meta. And weavile is little problem to the rest of your team either, so that doesn't hurt too much.

Okay, Metagross can take Gyara, BUT Metagross is my late game sweeper. If I send him to counter Gyara. He takes Waterfall and something like 40% damage. Kills Gyara. Okay now when I want send him to sweep something kill when I'm using Agility. No thanks.

OH, but wait, you said that meta was your late game sweeper. Being as he can deal with skarm via thunderpunch and doesn't care about blissey AT ALL, he can sweep all though the game anyway, thus doesn't need to be late game only.

Gliscor loses to Heatran. He can switch all but EQ and then OHKO me with boosted Fire Blast.

He may die to tran, but he isnt tran bait. Tran couldn't switch in on EQ, thsu making him fear you. And i never said you needed taunt or SR, i was just saying that it would be better than what weezing can do.
Besides all that, he is just a generally better wall and has a much better movepool and recovery move.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)