Same exact problem, app isn't working but everything's fine with chrome. I also whitelisted the client and tried to reinstall it, but it made no difference whatsoever
- Mac OS
- Safari, but using the downloaded client
- The game loads on browser
- Showdown says "Couldn't connect to Server", but I'm able to connect via browser
We don't run side servers. Most likely the server in question is offline, contact the server administrator about it.1. Windows 10
2. Opera (The newest version)
3. Yes, I have tried using the link in Chrome and Opera GX. Neither of them have worked.
4. Whenever I have tried to use the dragonheaven link.
5. Koala Gamerr
6. Whenever I try to go on dragonheaven, it shows an error message saying ''Couldn't connect to server!'' and puts me offline.
Hey I'm getting some kind of error and cannot connect at all, what is this?
I tried connecting both in-browser and in-app. I cannot play, chat, or sign in at all, but other people are active playing and talking.
I tried to log in to Showdown as usual today and it hit me with this odd message. I'm just logging in through a normal Chrome tab as I always have, nothing new or different. The exact message is "Your assertion is for the wrong server. This server is sim2.psim.us."
What's this about?
The Login server is experiencing technical difficulties, we are working on fixing it.
i cant log in to showdown because of this. this must be a bug as ive been logged on all day and this recently came up. am i the only one with this issue?