The 3-Mon Tournament IV - Round 1 (check post #35)

Status
Not open for further replies.

silver97

GUNDELEROS WE DO THE PATTO DI SANGUE
Originally hosted by Chieliee and Ruppy, approved by TDs. Shoutouts to Bummer for the amazing artwork.

Introduction

What if, in the world of Pokémon, belts were less strong and could only hold 3 Poké Balls? Things would change, that's for sure. In this tournament, the participants will try to build a solid team with just 3 Pokémon! Will stall still be able to handle every threat while just using 3 Pokémon? Will a fully offensive team of just three Pokémon be able to power through the opponent's team? We'll see...

Tournament Rules:
- ORAS OU
- 3v3 Singles
- Best of Three- Standard ORAS OU banlist applies. If a ban occurs in the middle of a round it will take effect with the start of the new round
- Battles are to be played on PS!

• Sleep Clause: If a player has already put an opposing Pokémon to sleep using a sleep inducing move and that Pokémon is still sleeping due to that sleep inducing move, the player cannot put another opposing Pokémon to sleep using a sleep inducing move.
  • Species Clause: A player cannot have two of the same species of Pokémon on their team, based on the National Pokedex Number. For example, a player cannot have two Koffing on his or her team.
  • Evasion Clause: Players cannot use Double Team or Minimize in any of their Pokémon's movesets.
  • OHKO Clause: Players cannot use Horn Drill, Guillotine, Sheer Cold, or Fissure in any of their Pokémon's movesets.
  • Timer Clause: If a player exhausts the timer, he/she loses.
  • Any games not finished by the deadline (unless extensions are given) will be decided by a coin toss, or given to the player who was more active.

Feel free to contact me if there are any questions or if i made some mistakes.

Pairings:

quagback2qc vs LightningLuxray
Inflikted vs Confide.
North vs GGamer
Holiano vs fran17
Erz vs Alice Kazumi
Mounts vs PowerStyler
Dream Eater Gengar vs Bro Kappa
Joint Cena vs Vinc608
Menezjul vs Rollout Shuckle
HBK vs Lange
DaSpoofy vs Level 56
trev vs Yoda2798
The Idiot Ninja vs Serpi386
hey yal vs Luckstard.
Zeno; vs Vinc2612
NOVED vs NotAGymLdr
SamuelBestt vs H&MBerkeley
Nineage vs MadBull
teal6 vs Alkov
jacob vs Culone
Alvis astley vs littlelucario
-Snow vs Vertex
Haund vs TraceofLife
Obliviate vs Yagura
astroboy vs jeran
PikachuCandyツ vs Adele
Teremiare vs Tricking
metaphysical vs Mael
scald vs Tunc42
fleggumfl vs Mishimono
Peli vs Unlucky Desperado
A wild waifu vs Fortune

subs are in no particular order

Aura Sensei
Kame2333
-Clone-
HaxEd
Asuya
ZANBAKUResh
FlamingVictini
Myzozoa
LegendaryBoy
Fabulous but lazy
redmaxxx
crash your face

Deadline for the round is next Sunday, 25th of october. Save your replays and have fun!

Last edited:

FlamingVictini

FV - msg on discord FlamingVictini#3784
is a Top Tiering Contributorwon the 16th Official Smogon Tournamentis a Three-Time Past WCoP Champion
silver97 I'm assuming the cutoff before randomizing who gets in was the first 62.5% posts, I was like right after that :[
Anyway, can the people who did not get in be subs for the first round? Thanks.

silver97

GUNDELEROS WE DO THE PATTO DI SANGUE
Adding in sub should be a better option than to completely remove don't you think?
silver97 I'm assuming the cutoff before randomizing who gets in was the first 62.5% posts, I was like right after that :[
Anyway, can the people who did not get in be subs for the first round? Thanks.
guys if you just read the OP you would see people who didn't get in listed as subs in hide tags ;_;
I wanna know why I'm not in there. I did sign up lol
Arifeen i didn't let you in my tour because of your "i could be banned status", as established by the general rules of the subforum

shiloh

is a Member of Senior Staffis a Top Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Staff Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnusis a Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnusis a Past WCoP Champion
Tiering Lead
Uhh I still can join tours and already am in 3 of them...
taken directly from here: http://www.smogon.com/forums/threads/tournament-rules-and-general-guidelines.3538684/

For each round of your tournament, including the sign up period, list the rules for your tournament, a link to this thread, and the username of the Tournament Director you sent your application to at the top of your post. Do not let members who are banned from joining tournaments, are banned from the forum, or have a status of “I Could Be Banned!” under their username join your tournament. If a player becomes banned or close to being banned during a tournament, you do not need to disqualify them. If your tournament is currently in Round 1, you may substitute them out, but otherwise you should allow them to finish competing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)