Tournament The ADV 1v1 Ladder Tournament Playoffs - Top 16

Status
Not open for further replies.

LRXC

ADV 1v1 Pioneer
is a Community Contributor
ADV1v1LTOFFICIALART.png

Tournament Rules:
  • General tournament rules and regulations can be found here.
  • The banlist for this tournament is the same as the ADV 1v1 tier on Smogon University and on the server of Pokemon Showdown, and can be found here.
  • Best of five, single elimination
  • If metagame changes occur during the middle of a round, they will take effect in the subsequent round.
  • Battles must take place on Pokemon Showdown!.
  • Replays are required.
  • Do not make baseless activity posts; get in contact with your opponent and report missed times / scheduling issues only.

Top 16

cleffa hater (1) vs Nick.see (16)
SuperMemeBroz (2) vs deddd mans (15)
Justdelemon (3) vs Kentari (14)
swag god (4) vs tears (13)
Birds30 (5) vs Urfgurgle (12)
XSTATIC COLD (6) vs Marshme1to (11)
Opchurtle100 (7)
vs mrextrazy (10)
LRXC (8) vs Leru (9)

DEADLINE IS MIDNIGHT Sunday August 7th GMT-5

as a side note, I just thought I would add that I am sorry for how some of my hosting went about during the Cycles, while I don't really regret the decisions I made for what I believed to be true, the ways I went about them were not the best, and I let my passion ride too high. That was not the sort of look I wanted for a tier I genuinely love, and just know that all of the things I did for this tour, and of course for ADV 1v1 in general, I did with good intentions. However, I am SUPER excited for this top 16, I think it has a great combination of ADV mains, new-ish ladder fiends, 1v1 veterans, and surprise qualifiers. Forreal thank you to EVERYONE who participated in the ladder tournament, even if you did not make top 16, I genuinely loved seeing this metagame continue to develop, I loved seeing people try out new strategies and new pokemon, and just having fun. I really fucking loved playing ADV 1v1 with all of you this month. Stay tuned in a month, I will be uploading a podcast just talking about my experience with this Ladder Tournament and what I learned, what I saw, what I loved, etc. 8)

The ADV 1v1 Ladder Tournament Playoffs, ARE INNNNNNN

Last edited:
View attachment 443675

Tournament Rules:
  • General tournament rules and regulations can be found here.
  • The banlist for this tournament is the same as the ADV 1v1 tier on Smogon University and on the server of Pokemon Showdown, and can be found here.
  • Best of five, single elimination
  • If metagame changes occur during the middle of a round, they will take effect in the subsequent round.
  • Battles must take place on Pokemon Showdown!.
  • Replays are required.
  • Do not make baseless activity posts; get in contact with your opponent and report missed times / scheduling issues only.

Top 16

Justdelemon (3) vs Kentari (14)
Opchurtle100 (7) vs mrextrazy (10)
LRXC (8) vs Leru (9)

DEADLINE IS MIDNIGHT Sunday August 7th GMT-5

as a side note, I just thought I would add that I am sorry for how some of my hosting went about during the Cycles, while I don't really regret the decisions I made for what I believed to be true, the ways I went about them were not the best, and I let my passion ride too high. That was not the sort of look I wanted for a tier I genuinely love, and just know that all of the things I did for this tour, and of course for ADV 1v1 in general, I did with good intentions. However, I am SUPER excited for this top 16, I think it has a great combination of ADV mains, new-ish ladder fiends, 1v1 veterans, and surprise qualifiers. Forreal thank you to EVERYONE who participated in the ladder tournament, even if you did not make top 16, I genuinely loved seeing this metagame continue to develop, I loved seeing people try out new strategies and new pokemon, and just having fun. I really fucking loved playing ADV 1v1 with all of you this month. Stay tuned in a month, I will be uploading a podcast just talking about my experience with this Ladder Tournament and what I learned, what I saw, what I loved, etc. 8)

The ADV 1v1 Ladder Tournament Playoffs, ARE INNNNNNN
U really made this black text so it wouldn’t show up on smogon dark mode

doc1203

Banned deucer.
adv savior (predicts)

Justdelemon
(3) vs Kentari (14)
Opchurtle100 (7) vs mrextrazy (10)
LRXC (8) vs Leru (9)

cleffa hater (1) vs Nick.see (16) i think nick is the fundamentally better player but not that sure about this one
SuperMemeBroz (2) vs deddd mans (15) yeah.
Justdelemon (3) vs Kentari (14) bandit is most likely building for kent but even so i think delemon has the advantage in both metagame knowledge and clicking
swag god (4) vs tears (13) swag god
Birds30 (5) vs Urfgurgle (12) urf just has more knowledge of the metagame
XSTATIC COLD (6) vs Marshme1to (11) lol.
Opchurtle100 (7) vs mrextrazy (10) i cannot bold hungryfoodies as he lost to limousine lucario!!! round one of roa
LRXC (8) vs Leru (9) logan is going to bring shitmons, get outclicked, and get bailed anyways

hater

formerly cleffa hater
cleffa hater (1) vs Nick.see (16) gn
SuperMemeBroz (2) vs deddd mans (15) lmfao
Justdelemon (3) vs Kentari (14) yeah uh
swag god (4) vs tears (13) gg ez
Birds30 (5) vs Urfgurgle (12) bye bye adv main
XSTATIC COLD (6) vs Marshme1to (11) c teamer cant c team
Opchurtle100 (7) vs mrextrazy (10) just yeah
LRXC (8) vs Leru (9) idk who leru is

cleffa hater (1) vs Nick.see (16) my guy gonna win it all
SuperMemeBroz (2) vs deddd mans (15) dedd boy doesnt care, but smbz does
Justdelemon (3) vs Kentari (14) close mu, but delemon is the goat
swag god (4) vs tears (13) tears better bring some heat
Birds30 (5)
vs Urfgurgle (12) birds got that fuck you energy
XSTATIC COLD (6) vs Marshme1to (11) the goat
Opchurtle100 (7) vs mrextrazy (10) foodies on the grind
LRXC (8) vs Leru (9) lrxc cant win his own money

bilb owo

Banned deucer.
Any askers?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)