The "All Skill" Tournament - FINALS! [Won by Ciele]

Lavos

Banned deucer.
The "All Skill" Tournament - FINALS!!

Tired of the ceaseless current-generation tournaments with their abysmally unbalanced Fairy-types, disgustingly overpowered Megas, and nauseating Z-Moves? Think Team Preview was a mistake? Is Choice Scarf totally ruining the meta? Look no further than the All Skill Tournament, where the only generations played are the ones where skill actually matters. Official tournaments be damned, the best player alive will prove themselves on this battlefield of Hyper Beams, stall teams, and Sand Streams.
  • This is a single elimination, best-of-three tournament featuring ADV OU, GSC OU, and RBY OU.
  • Every set is required to be played in the above order. ADV first, then GSC, and (if needed) RBY.
  • Seriously, don't screw this up. ADV --> GSC --> RBY.
  • Play your matches on smogtours.psim.us or the main Showdown server.
  • Save your replays! You don't have to post them, but keep them handy for your own protection.
  • Schedule properly, etc. Activity calls and coinflips are at my discretion alone.
And as a special bonus...
THE WINNER OF THIS TOURNAMENT WILL BE SHIPPED A CUSTOM COFFEE MUG FEATURING THE GENERATIONAL SUPERSTAR OF THEIR CHOICE:
TAUROS, SNORLAX, OR TYRANITAR.

I reserve the right to design the mug but you still get to pick the Pokemon.

FINAL ROUND

shiloh vs Ciele

No deadline, get it done! And whoever wins, be prepared to send me an address and preferred Pokemon so I can get your mug in the mail

won in 3 against shiloh, ggs. got pretty lucky at times, so sorry about that.

I only joined this tour because I won last year's version of it (snorlax cup), and now, by some miracle, I've won this year's version too, despite being Quite Bad at adv and absolute garbage at gsc. pokemon, I guess.

as for the prize, as I've already told lavos, I am requesting the tyranitar mug and for it to be given to elodin . hopefully this is allowed and ends up happening.

Finchinator this does not mean you do not still have to send him one.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)