AAA The Almost Any Ability Open - Round 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

dhelmise

banend doosre
is a Site Content Manageris a Battle Simulator Administratoris a Top Social Media Contributoris a Community Leaderis a Programmeris a Community Contributoris a Top Contributoris a Top Smogon Media Contributoris a Top Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnus
Social Media Head
Art by MiniArchitect
Welcome to the Almost Any Ability Open!

Tournament Rules:
  • General tournament rules and regulations.
  • OM Grand Slam IX information.
  • The banlist for this tournament is the same as the Almost Any Ability ladder on the Smogon University server of Pokemon Showdown, and can be found on Smogon's strategy dex.
  • Best of three, single elimination.
  • If metagame changes occur during the middle of a round, they will take effect in the subsequent round.
  • Battles must take place on SmogTours.
  • S/V cartridge win conditions are in place; there are no ties.
  • Replays are required from Round 2 and beyond. Play on https://smogtours.psim.us/ to ensure that your replays are automatically saved.
In addition to earning points for the OM Grand Slam, this tournament is also part of the OM Tour Circuit and awards points based on how well you do.

Round 3

MZ  vs  BijouMode
ghostlike  vs  Gambit_Gamin
Kaif  vs  Treeko928
Dahness  vs  RoFnA
DeepFriedMagikarp  vs  Betticus IV
Don Bork  vs  Ivar57
pannu  vs  Sulo
wyverno  vs  pichus
Vertigo  vs  SammyCe123
Maybca☆〜ゝ。∂  vs  Slither Wing
Hiusi guy  vs  Atha
Kinetic  vs  Isaiah

The deadline is Sunday, March 31 at 11:59 PM EDT (GMT-4).

Last edited:

Lana

formerly pichus
is a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Battle Simulator Staff Alumnus
OMPL Champion
requesting act win, my opponent has not been online since 22nd March, the rest of the weekend is quite busy for me and I have other games scheduled at the times I'm available.
their wall

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)