Been around all day, awaiting a response from Ara. Last contact we had was on the 21st, and we had a period of non-contact until yesterday when I tried to contact them. I'll do my best to stay around the rest of today, but an extension may be needed.
May need an extension as well, me and Holy Break have been on and off about contacting each other. We have tried to schedule a time but many time conflicts. We will try to get it done by tomorrow if we get an extension.