Tournament The Anything Goes Open [Round 1]

scpinion

Life > Monotype... unfortunately :)
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Last edited:

The Gunner

formerly Enzo Gorlami
is a Tiering Contributor
Why would I be subbed out lol?
I'm in the AG room every single day and I'm also auth there so idk why it would be so hard to find me
My opponent also claimed 2 days ago that he'd be willing to play with me yesterday, but didn't show up. Unfortunately I don't have any VM, but I have a room logs to prove it. Please sub me back in.

scpinion

Life > Monotype... unfortunately :)
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Why would I be subbed out lol?
I'm in the AG room every single day and I'm also auth there so idk why it would be so hard to find me
My opponent also claimed 2 days ago that he'd be willing to play with me yesterday, but didn't show up. Unfortunately I don't have any VM, but I have a room logs to prove it. Please sub me back in.
dude, use smogon to schedule or at least post something in the thread...keeps this from happening.

HQuaze vs. Gunner Rohan

FamousVGC, you were the last sub in, so you're onto the sub list again.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)