The apocalypse

Status
Not open for further replies.
With May 21, 2011 and December 21, 2012 right around the corner, I'd like to bring this up.

There is evidence supporting both ways, such as birds falling from the sky, dead fish being washed ashore and the unusual weather patterns, as well as the increasing severity of the natural disasters.

Some reassuring news is that the guy who predicted the Rapture in May has been wrong before, as well as multiple doomsday theories that have been incorrect in the past.

What do you believe? Do you think the world will end on either of these days?

The other one is just a prediction by some random guy who has the means to get out such a message. His "calculations" are absolutely ridiculous.

mattj

blatant Nintendo fanboy
Some reassuring news is that the guy who predicted the Rapture in May has been wrong before,
lol my pastor always talks about some book called 88 reasons Jesus is coming back in '88.

I can't speak to the Mayan calendar (aside of the fact that Nat Geo has said repeatedly that that's just the date that the calendar ends lol), but as for predicting the Rapture:

Matthew 24:36 said:
But of that day and hour knoweth no [man], no, not the angels of heaven, but my Father only.
2 Peter 3:10 said:
But the day of the Lord will come as a thief in the night; in the which the heavens shall pass away with a great noise, and the elements shall melt with fervent heat, the earth also and the works that are therein shall be burned up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)