The Awesome Trade Thread of Nothing but the Coolest Possible Pokemon (That I Could Get)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi there! Interested in the naive chimchar. i can offer jolly tough claws binacles, adamant riolu with crunch, adamant contaray inkay, and jolly totodile with dragon dance and ice punch. All have 5iv flawless

Okay. I propably don't have many good pokemon to trade to you, so i can just shout out few examples. I'd appreciate to have an Iron Fist Chimchar. I don't care for Iv:s and Natures, i want to get those right by myself, otherwise it would feel like cheating, For example, i have Minccino, i don't know if you have one, it unfortunately doesn't have Skill link, so it won't be your first choice.

I get Liepards from my safari, so maybe you'd like to have one(with prankster, i assume).

if Neither og those don't intrest you, I'll offer something different.

Thanks for your time.

Okay. I propably don't have many good pokemon to trade to you, so i can just shout out few examples. I'd appreciate to have an Iron Fist Chimchar. I don't care for Iv:s and Natures, i want to get those right by myself, otherwise it would feel like cheating, For example, i have Minccino, i don't know if you have one, it unfortunately doesn't have Skill link, so it won't be your first choice.

I get Liepards from my safari, so maybe you'd like to have one(with prankster, i assume).

if Neither og those don't intrest you, I'll offer something different.

Thanks for your time.
Sorry, I don't really have any random Iron Fist Chimchars sitting around, you should check out this link to see some tips for getting started:
http://www.smogon.com/forums/threads/breeding-perfect-pokemon-in-pokemon-x-y.3490432/

Sorry, I don't really have any random Iron Fist Chimchars sitting around, you should check out this link to see some tips for getting started:
http://www.smogon.com/forums/threads/breeding-perfect-pokemon-in-pokemon-x-y.3490432/

I know hor to fo that, i have few, but they're on my team, so i really would'nt care for trading them.

I can try to get you Growlithe or Pawniard for example, but i'm pretty lazy and slow at breeding, so it may take some time.

So you really don't have any leftover Chimchar... Gush.... I think i'll get the 5 IV one then...

Are you intrested in 5 IV Slowpoke, Growlithe or Pawniard, i can try to breed you one. Roselia is accesable too(with leaf storm). Roselia would have Modest(31/X/31/31/31/31), Growlithe Adamant(would have 31/31/31/X/31/31), Pawniard Adamant(31/31/31/X/31/31) and Slowpoke Bold(31/X/31/31/31/31 and regenerator ability, this will propably take most time of these)

Last edited:
I can offer 5IV adament MS dratini with extreme speed for scyther. Also have jolly/adament swift swim magikarp in dive balls. Bold feebas with dragon pulse, confuse ray, haze and mirror coat. Jolly rough skin Gible with iron head and outrage and bold prankster kelfki in heal ball. Among others. Also willing to offer 2 4IV spitbacks of any listed for 1 4IV scyther with defog.

I can offer 5IV adament MS dratini with extreme speed for scyther. Also have jolly/adament swift swim magikarp in dive balls. Bold feebas with dragon pulse, confuse ray, haze and mirror coat. Jolly rough skin Gible with iron head and outrage and bold prankster kelfki in heal ball. Among others. Also willing to offer 2 4IV spitbacks of any listed for 1 4IV scyther with defog.
Sorry, I'm not really interested, and that exact Gible is in my thread, so I've clearly got that already.

I know hor to fo that, i have few, but they're on my team, so i really would'nt care for trading them.

I can try to get you Growlithe or Pawniard for example, but i'm pretty lazy and slow at breeding, so it may take some time.

So you really don't have any leftover Chimchar... Gush.... I think i'll get the 5 IV one then...

Are you intrested in 5 IV Slowpoke, Growlithe or Pawniard, i can try to breed you one. Roselia is accesable too(with leaf storm). Roselia would have Modest(31/X/31/31/31/31), Growlithe Adamant(would have 31/31/31/X/31/31), Pawniard Adamant(31/31/31/X/31/31) and Slowpoke Bold(31/X/31/31/31/31 and regenerator ability, this will propably take most time of these)
I really don't understand why you think that post is likely to make me want to do you any favors, dude. I didn't spontaneously generate the stuff in this thread, I bred them, which took hours apiece, so if you want to get a start trading, I suggest getting a stock of breeds built up.

Hey, I just noticed you're interested in "any" Zekrom. I happened to find one randomly in the Wonder Trade, Korean. It's lv 100, bad nature and the IVs are a mess, so it's really just a random one someone leveled up after catching it. Would you be interested in trading for it, since I don't really have any use for it? And if so, what would you be willing to trade for it?

Sorry, I'm not really interested, and that exact Gible is in my thread, so I've clearly got that already.
My bad, I didn't see a Gible or any of the other pokes I listed anywhere on your thread. I have a 6IV zekrom I can clone, but scyther is the only poke on your thread that I have interest in.

My bad, I didn't see a Gible or any of the other pokes I listed anywhere on your thread. I have a 6IV zekrom I can clone, but scyther is the only poke on your thread that I have interest in.
I don't really need a good Zekrom, honestly, I only want it to fuse to make Kyurem-B.

Hey, I just noticed you're interested in "any" Zekrom. I happened to find one randomly in the Wonder Trade, Korean. It's lv 100, bad nature and the IVs are a mess, so it's really just a random one someone leveled up after catching it. Would you be interested in trading for it, since I don't really have any use for it? And if so, what would you be willing to trade for it?
Yeah, I'm not super interested in trading more than a spitback for it, it would be any spitback you wanted.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)