The Awesome Trade Thread of Nothing but the Coolest Possible Pokemon (That I Could Get)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Awesome new legend added courtesy of Miria!

Nature: Modest
Ability: Pressure
Transfer Moves: Heat Wave
IVs: 31/30/31/31/30/31 (HP Ice)
OT: Negator
ID: 48059

A very special poke!

Nature: Adamant
Ability: Guts
Transfer Moves: Knock Off/Ice Punch
IVs: 31/31/31/31/31/31
OT: Vaccian
ID: 52337

Well, this guy just bred a perfect 5 IV Adamant female Turtwig with HA and 2 Egg moves off the no-good IVs HA Turtwig I gave him! Outstanding breeding service, indeed!

And a new transfer move Pokemon!

Nature: Relaxed
Ability: Torrent
Transfer Moves: Stealth Rocks
IVs: 31/31/31/31/31/31
OT: Jimmy
ID: 22859

Hi, I'm interested in:

Zapdos

Is it shiny? Anyway, I have a Shiny Japanese event Fukuoka Kyogre, Calm, 31/x/31/31/31/31 for trade and was wondering whether you'd be interested?

Hi, I'm interested in:

Zapdos

Is it shiny? Anyway, I have a Shiny Japanese event Fukuoka Kyogre, Calm, 31/x/31/31/31/31 for trade and was wondering whether you'd be interested?
It isn't shiny, and I'm also only interested in OU pokes, sorry.

Ok, thanks. CMT for anything you might like to exchange for it? I also saw in the "Simple Requests" thread you needed your Tornadus cloned, I'd be happy to do that as well if it helps entice you XP
I'm interested in your Victini. Since you've got the same Tornadus I do, can you just clone it twice and trade me those directly, rather than a roundabout trade to you then trade back thing?
EDIT: To be clear, I do need a clone of my Zapdos back.

I'm interested in your Victini. Since you've got the same Tornadus I do, can you just clone it twice and trade me those directly, rather than a roundabout trade to you then trade back thing?
Sure thing, I can do that. I'll make those clones as soon as I can. Hopefully tomorrow if not then thursday, if that is acceptable to you.

Also, is your Tornadus Shiny? Just checking, cause mine.

Sure thing, I can do that. I'll make those clones as soon as I can. Hopefully tomorrow if not then thursday, if that is acceptable to you.

Also, is your Tornadus Shiny? Just checking, cause mine.
Yeah, we have the exact same Tornadus. Just message me whenever you've got the pokes cloned.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)