The Battle Spot Forum's Official 3v3 Tournament [Round 2!]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hulavuta

keeps the varmints on the run
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Welcome to round 2, everyone who survived (which is everyone because it's double elimination)

Here marks the beginning of the loser's bracket, where things are gonna start getting a lot more interesting as people are finally gonna be eliminated!

This round will last from 3/27 to 4/3 so again, make sure you're contacting as soon as you're able.

Once again the rules

Species Clause: A player cannot have two of the same Pokémon on their team. Different formes still count as the same Pokemon.
Item Clause: Each Pokemon must have a different item.
Battle Timeout: If a player exhausts the timer, he/she loses.
Thankfully, Battle Spot rules were changed back to Pentagon, so Blue Pentagon rule is in effect.
Battle Spot/Maison/VGC species banlist in effect, basically this equates to Mewtwo, Mew, Lugia, Ho-Oh, Celebi, Kyogre, Groudon, Rayquaza, Jirachi, Deoxys, Dialga, Palkia, Giratina, Phione, Manaphy, Darkrai, Shaymin, Arceus, Victini, Reshiram, Zekrom, Kyurem, Keldeo, Meloetta, Genesect, Xerneas, Yveltal, Zygarde, Diancie, Hoopa, Egg.
Pokemon above level 50 will be leveled down to 50
Single battle format, bring 6, pick 3.

Remember, you can achieve all of this by selecting Flat Battle on the challenge screen.

Matchups for this round are below. Extensions were granted for surgical_tubing vs. Mattapod and ShinySopheon vs. Chadizard (6tennis subbed out) because both had a player subbed out late.

Winner's Bracket:

ethan06 vs. Zukushiku
NOVED
vs. a0161613
Demantoid vs. (surgical_tubing vs. Mattapod)
DragonWhale vs. cant say
Brian12345
vs. Ticktick
Psynergy vs. Psychomew2
Impact vs. Memoria
(ShinySopheon vs. Chadizard) vs. Buckert

Loser's Bracket:

freekhoorn vs. Omastar68
Shad0wBlazze vs. Night Fallen Wolf
PumpedAaron vs. (surgical_tubing vs. Mattapod)
Luiz Ricardo Interliche vs. jroxas
average fella
vs. Mishimono
locoghoul vs. kamikaze17
Marshmallow_king vs. Jhon
(ShinySopheon vs. Chadizard) vs. aniravjain

Highlight matchups: DragonWhale vs. cant say and freekhoorn vs. Omastar68

As always, the main bracket can be found here: http://challonge.com/battlespotofficial

If you had an extension, it would be extremely appreciated if you could schedule and do your battles early so that you can do two battles this week and get the tournament running on schedule.

That's all! After your battle, please post the battle video in this thread so we all can watch! Even if you lost to something stupid, just be a big guy and do it :)

Last edited:
Unfortunately I must resign because I have a lot of school work so I will be quite busy over the next 2-3 weeks. Sorry, I hope we have more of these in the future since it's a really cool idea. Thanks Hula for organizing this.

Wow you guys really are da best! That raikou, i really underestimated how good it was until now!
I'm gonna have to watch some of these battles. Raikou isn't something I've ever thought highly of, since I basically never have trouble. Mamo, Venu, and Heatran eat it for breakfast, and I have all three so yea. Only problems I've had with is when it sets screens, but that's rare.

I won from Omastar68 in a tense battle 3-0. I feel sorry for him that he is swept by the same pokemon (reuniclus) again...

Battle Code: TT2G-WWWW-WW3R-93P8

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)