The Battle Tower Tourney [Round 2]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alaka

formerly Alakapimp
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Matty can you please change it from turtleboy3840 to Alakapimp on the bracket i got a name change and i want roadshow to be able to know its me

I just want to say that i watched the brawley vs setrack match and brawley did a great job. young setrack has alot to learn i guess, gj brawley ^_^

The rules didn't define self-ko clause, I wasn't familiar with it and I assumed it meant that you couldn't use explosion or selfdestruct, when apparently it actually means it only prohibits using self-ko moves if it's down to 1 v. 1.

matty

I did stuff a long time ago for the site
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Alright, I did a coin flip on the Carl v da big blast match since I hadn't heard anything from either. Carl is gonna move on. Carl and thebattler1, please get your match done.

Also, setrack I'll check the logs (though since I didn't specify KO clause, it sounds like nothing will change)

Alaka

formerly Alakapimp
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
roadshow hasn't logged in in two days and hasn't posted since he posted to say his last opponent was banned

Carl

or Varl
is a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
it's not like i wasn't trying to get that first match done and da big blast even said he'd take the blame for it not finishing so i thank him for that

anyway, got the round 2 battle with thebattler1 done

won the first battle 1-0 but forgot to save the log ._. and then won the second battle 1-0 as well. close matches! gg!

in short, won 2-0.

edit: somehow i saved the second log improperly............. so sorry i have no logs :(

matty

I did stuff a long time ago for the site
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Alright, still a lot of games to be finished. Lets get 'em done. 2 Days left.

Also, a warning to all participating... I'm taking a Leave of Abscence for awhile and thusly, Caelum will be taking over. If you have any questions / disputes you are more that welcome to PM him. Hope to see you all on the flip side someday.

Stallion

Tree Young
is a Tiering Contributoris a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Three-Time Past WCoP Champion
Lost the first match 1-0, he suprised me and blew me away lol.

The second match I won 2-0, by using a superior team to my previous one

The third match I won 3-0.

Anyway thanks LegacyRider for some really enjoyable matches :)

P.S We don't have the log for the first match, but we do remember what happened generally move-by-move. Do we PM the logs to Caelum now or what?

P.P.S How can we update the OP now, unless Caelum copies and pastes it and makes a new thread.

Legacy Raider

sharpening his claws, slowly
is a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Yep, confirming that MS totally outplayed me in the second and third matches after my initial victory. A good three games, really fun.

LR.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)