The Complete Pokedex Project v3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ludicrousity

You humour me greatly with your arrogance and c...
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Is this dead?
Most likely, since nobody really seems interested in this... Not sure whether to advertise more somewhere or to just try and carry on with the little motivation I have for this. I would have more motivation, but I don't see the point if nobody will actually do anything here

Ludicrousity

Okay, so I'm running out of motivation for this Pet Mod, sadly. This is mainly because of how many people really care about it (Pretty much nobody). So, to try and get a few more people interested, and to hopefully get my motivation to run this with high hopes, I am going to make an announcement.

The Complete Pokedex Project v3 will be having a temporary FFA, meaning you can submit for any pokemon you please.
If you submit an evolution or pre-evolution for a pokemon that already has one, I will inform you.

Good luck :)

Last edited:

Samtendo09

Ability: Light Power
is a Pre-Contributor
I'm sure that there is no Hariyama evolution submitted yet, so here is one.

[Stage 1] Makuhita (BST: 237)

[Stage 2] Hariyama (BST: 474)

[Stage 3] Yokokyodai (BST: 567)
Typing: Fighting/Water
Ability: Thick Fat, Guts
Hidden Ability: Sheer Force
Stats: 153 / 130 / 92 / 40 / 92 / 60 (BST 567)
New Moves: Drain Punch, Mach Punch, Waterfall, Liquidation, Stockpile, Spit Out, Swallow, Slack Off
Method of Evolution: Level Up Hariyama near a majestic, Japanese pond.
Height / Weight: 3.4 m, 464.6 kg
Design/Desc.: Gain pearls and its body gain a resemblance to a kimono, with a v-neck still seen. Also quite bluer than its pre-evolution, Hariyama.

Okay, I can see you saying that it suddenly gaining Water-type is random, but not only I wanted Hariyama to stand out from other pure-Fighting-type Pokemon with this Evolution, but I can also explain it; Hariyama can already learn Brine and Whirlpool despite not being a Water-type, which refer Sumo wrestlers to throw sea salt waters before commencing. I will change its Water type into something more of Rock or Ground if this won't be enough.

This Evolution aims to fix Hariyama's not-that-good Defensive stats as well as giving it another Type to stand out from other Pure-Fighting-types (even though there were other Water/Fighting). Its increased Attack, Defense and Special Defense will help it to make it a more viable bulky Sweeper when setting it right.
Liquidation will help it to reduce physically bulky threats' Defense, while getting access to Drain Punch and Slack Off will help it to survive longer. I added Mach Punch because if Hariyama can learn Bullet Punch, then why it cannot learn Mach Punch like several Fighting-type can? That way, it can take advantage of Belly Drum much further.
I didn't changed its Abilities, but with Water-type and Thick Fat combined, Yokokyodai can resist Fire and Ice attacks even further than ever.
Of course, its slowness remains its hindrance, and its newfound weight make it more vulnerable to Grass Knot. But its newfound bulk would certainly make up for it.

Last edited:
Let's hope there is no Dragalge Evolution

(Stage 1) Skrelp (BST : 320)

(Stage 2) Dragalge (BST : 494)

(Stage 3) Roasweed (Roar + Seaweed)(BST : 598)
Typing: Dragon/Poison
Ability: Poison Point/Poison Touch
Hidden Ability: Adaptability
Stats:72/75/98/127/133/88
New Moves: Dazzling Gleam, Ice Beam, Aqua Jet, Poison Gas, Liquidation, Roar
Method Of Evolution: Level Up Dragalge while surfing
Height: 6"1
Weight: 192.3 lbs
Design: Seaweed starts growing out of it like wings and the tail piece becomes bigger and longer. Head piece drapes down more. Gains long seaweed like horns

Dragalge always had a problem in the fact that it never hit hard enough
Roasweed aims to fix that problem by increasing its Sp.atk. It also adds a much needed speed buff and slightly more bulk
Not many moves where added as Dragalge has a good movepool
Making the design around seaweed was because it's the most iconic sea plant

Last edited:

G-Luke

Sugar, Spice and One For All
is a Community Contributoris a CAP Contributoris a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Hate to see this thing die, and until someone steps up, I can temporarily help this. So I made up a slate

Sunken Dreams
[Stage 1] Frillish

[Stage 2] Jellicent

[Stage 3] Noblelish

Noble + Jellyfish

Typing:
Ability:
Hidden Ability: 1
Stats: x / x / x / x / x / x (BST cannot exceed 545)
New Moves:
(optional)
Method of Evolution:
Height / Weight:
x / x
Design/Desc.:

[Stage 1] Skrelp

[Stage 2] Dragalge

[Stage 3] Algagragon

Algae + Dragon

Typing:
Ability:
Stats: x / x / x / x / x / x (BST cannot exceed 560)
New Moves:
(optional)
Method of Evolution:
Height / Weight:
x / x
Design/Desc.:

[Stage 1] Ruddoom
Rudder + Doom

Typing:
Ability:
[[Steelworker]]
Hidden Ability: N/A
Stats:
x / x / x / x / x / x (BST cannot exceed 371 )
New Moves:
(optional)
Method of Evolution:
Height / Weight:
x / x
Design/Desc.:

[Stage 2] Dhelmise

[Stage 3] Ancurse

Anchor + Curse

Typing:
Ability:
[[Steelworker]]
Hidden Ability: N/A
Stats:
x / x / x / x / x / x (BST cannot exceed 563)
New Moves:
(optional)
Method of Evolution:
Height / Weight:
x / x
Design/Desc.:

[Stage 1] Remoraid

[Stage 2] Octillery

[Stage 3] Krakannon

Kraken + Cannon

Typing:
Ability:
Stats: x / x / x / x / x / x (BST cannot exceed 540)
New Moves:
(optional)
Method of Evolution:
Height / Weight:
x / x
Design/Desc.:

[Stage 1] Laprite
Lapras + Tite

Typing:
Ability:
Stats: x / x / x / x / x / x (BST cannot exceed 355 )
New Moves:
(optional)
Method of Evolution:
Height / Weight:
x / x
Design/Desc.:

[Stage 2] Laprince

Lapras + Prince

Typing:
Ability:
Stats: x / x / x / x / x / x (BST cannot exceed 445)
New Moves:
(optional)
Method of Evolution:
Height / Weight:
x / x
Design/Desc.:

[Stage 3] Lapras

Its a slate based on shipwrecks and the monsters that sink them. Ofc just like before you can use your own names once justified.

Last edited:
Let's hope there is no Dragalge Evolution

Design: Seaweed starts growing out of it like wings and the tail piece becomes bigger and longer. Head piece drapes down more. Gains long seaweed like horns

Roasweed aims to fix that problem by increasing its Sp.atk. It also adds a much needed speed buff and slightly more bulk
I'd assume the right thing to do would be include Tobias70's submission as if it were for the slate but idk, maybe he can have Dragalge and we slate the rest?

(Stage 1) Trubbish

(Stage 2) Garbodor

(Stage 3) Scrubble (Scrap + Rubble)
Typing: Poison/Steel
Ability: Stench/Battle Armor
Hidden Ability: Aftermath
Stats: 110/115/97/65/97/55
New Moves: Metal Burst, Metal Claw, Heavy Slam, Iron Tail, Flash Cannon, Automize, Iron Defense, Bulldoze, Drain Punch, Seed Bomb (latter two no longer tutor moves)
Method Of Evolution: Level up with a Steel Type in the party (Minimum at level 46)
Height: 9"05'
Weight: 556.9 lbs
Design: Scrubble ammasses an even larger pile of garbage, now filled with a mass of car parts in addition to its old trash.
Competitive: Poison/Steel is an unique typing, giving Scrubble a variety of resistances at a cost of a mediocre STAB combo and a 4x weakness to Ground. Nevertheless, Scrubble has the bulk and power to become a good offencive user of both Spikes and Toxic Spikes, while it also sports a powerful Heavy Slam and access to Clear Smog. In addition, it can deal extra damage after being KO'ed with Aftermath, and serves as a counter to many Fairy-types. I could see Scrubble around RU, as it still struggles with a low speed and lack of reliable recovery.

(Stage 1) Elgyem

(Stage 2) Beheeyem

(Stage 3) Eweffiom (UFO)
Typing: Psychic
Ability: Telepathy/Dazzling
Hidden Ability: Analytic
Stats: 90/75/75/140/120/40
New Moves: Telekinesis, Hyperspace Hole, Lunar Dance, Mind Reader, Ice Beam, Signal Beam (no longer tutor only)
Method Of Evolution: Level up while holding a Comet Shard
Height: 5"02'
Weight: 95.1 lbs
Design: Eweffiom lacks arms and legs, and instead has an enlarged head with a yellow body. The head is covered in rows of blinking lights.
Competitive: Eweffiom is a premier Trick Room user, one of few pokemon with both access to Trick Room and the offence to use it. With it's high base attack power and variety of coverage options, Eweffiom is a dangerous Trick Room sweeper that can even hit through Protect. Plus, it has a wide variety of niche support moves, as well as Dazzling to protect against flinching via Fake Out and other attacks during Trick Room. While it may have a good Special Defence stat, Eweffiom's poor physical bulk, lack of speed, and lame typing lead it to struggle in singles formats, yet thrive in doubles ones.

Last edited:

Samtendo09

is a Pre-Contributor
[Stage 1] Remoraid

[Stage 2] Octillery

[Stage 3] Krakannon

Typing: Water/Poison
Ability: Water Absorb / Sniper
Hidden Ability: Defiant
Stats: 80 / 115 / 75 / 115 / 75 / 80 (BST cannot exceed 540)
New Moves: Aqua Jet, Nasty Plot, Calm Mind, Bulk Up, Dark Pulse, Sucker Punch, Knock Off, Taunt, Torment, Thunderbolt, Thunder, Power Gem, Leech Life, Giga Drian, Dazzling Gleam, Focus Blast, Vacuum Wave
Method of Evolution: Level up Octillery in a place with a shipwreck.
Height / Weight: 1.5 m / 46.7 kg
Design/Desc.:
Become purple with black stripes, and its eyes become more angry-looking. It also gained back the fins of Remoraid, but seemingly more damaged and notably darker. Its yellow "buttons" had become red jewels.
Competitive: The Remoraid line is known for oddly learn a lot of moves of different type. Krakannon takes this further to make up for its not that impresssive 115 / 115 / 80 offensive stats. It got Defiant for physical variants in order to punish Intimidate users, and it got access to Nasty Plot. While slow on its own and unable to go faster, it only got two weaknesses of Ground and Electric, which the former one is easy to deal with. Because of being able to run on either Physical or Special or even mixed sets, and its wide variety of moves, you never know what this dangerous kraken is going to use.

Hey guys! I'm running this Pet Mod now. As of a result, I am going to end the FFA in 3 hours. I may extend it if I wish, but we'll see. Tagging G-Luke to confirm. (Quick question- should I make a v4 thread?)

Ludicrousity

Hey guys! I'm running this Pet Mod now. As of a result, I am going to end the FFA in 3 hours. I may extend it if I wish, but we'll see. Tagging G-Luke to confirm. (Quick question- should I make a v4 thread?)
You may aswell just carry it on from here. I'll update the title whenever you need me to

Samtendo09

is a Pre-Contributor
There is only three FFA submissions, but I will compile them anyway.

New Moves: Drain Punch, Mach Punch, Waterfall, Liquidation, Stockpile, Spit Out, Swallow, Slack Off
Design/Desc.: Gain pearls and its body gain a resemblance to a kimono, with a v-neck still seen. Also quite bluer than its pre-evolution, Hariyama.

Okay, I can see you saying that it suddenly gaining Water-type is random, but not only I wanted Hariyama to stand out from other pure-Fighting-type Pokemon with this Evolution, but I can also explain it; Hariyama can already learn Brine and Whirlpool despite not being a Water-type, which refer Sumo wrestlers to throw sea salt waters before commencing. I will change its Water type into something more of Rock or Ground if this won't be enough.

This Evolution aims to fix Hariyama's not-that-good Defensive stats as well as giving it another Type to stand out from other Pure-Fighting-types (even though there were other Water/Fighting). Its increased Attack, Defense and Special Defense will help it to make it a more viable bulky Sweeper when setting it right.
Liquidation will help it to reduce physically bulky threats' Defense, while getting access to Drain Punch and Slack Off will help it to survive longer. I added Mach Punch because if Hariyama can learn Bullet Punch, then why it cannot learn Mach Punch like several Fighting-type can? That way, it can take advantage of Belly Drum much further.
I didn't changed its Abilities, but with Water-type and Thick Fat combined, Yokokyodai can resist Fire and Ice attacks even further than ever.
Of course, its slowness remains its hindrance, and its newfound weight make it more vulnerable to Grass Knot. But its newfound bulk would certainly make up for it.

(I counted this one below does to being made before the slate being announced.)

(Stage 1) Elgyem

(Stage 2) Beheeyem

(Stage 3) Eweffiom (UFO)
New Moves: Telekinesis, Hyperspace Hole, Lunar Dance, Mind Reader, Ice Beam, Signal Beam (no longer tutor only)
Design: Eweffiom lacks arms and legs, and instead has an enlarged head with a yellow body. The head is covered in rows of blinking lights.
Competitive: Eweffiom is a premier Trick Room user, one of few pokemon with both access to Trick Room and the offence to use it. With it's high base attack power and variety of coverage options, Eweffiom is a dangerous Trick Room sweeper that can even hit through Protect. Plus, it has a wide variety of niche support moves, as well as Dazzling to protect against flinching via Fake Out and other attacks during Trick Room. While it may have a good Special Defence stat, Eweffiom's poor physical bulk, lack of speed, and lame typing lead it to struggle in singles formats, yet thrive in doubles ones.

(Stage 1) Trubbish

(Stage 2) Garbodor

(Stage 3) Scrubble (Scrap + Rubble)
Typing: Poison/Steel
Ability: Stench/Battle Armor
Hidden Ability: Aftermath
Stats: 110/115/97/65/97/55
New Moves: Metal Burst, Metal Claw, Heavy Slam, Iron Tail, Flash Cannon, Automize, Iron Defense, Bulldoze, Drain Punch, Seed Bomb (latter two no longer tutor moves)
Method Of Evolution: Level up with a Steel Type in the party (Minimum at level 46)
Height: 9"05'
Weight: 556.9 lbs
Design: Scrubble ammasses an even larger pile of garbage, now filled with a mass of car parts in addition to its old trash.
Competitive: Poison/Steel is an unique typing, giving Scrubble a variety of resistances at a cost of a mediocre STAB combo and a 4x weakness to Ground. Nevertheless, Scrubble has the bulk and power to become a good offencive user of both Spikes and Toxic Spikes, while it also sports a powerful Heavy Slam and access to Clear Smog. In addition, it can deal extra damage after being KO'ed with Aftermath, and serves as a counter to many Fairy-types. I could see Scrubble around RU, as it still struggles with a low speed and lack of reliable recovery.

[Stage 1] Remoraid

[Stage 2] Octillery

[Stage 3] Krakannon

Typing: Water/Poison
Ability: Water Absorb / Sniper
Hidden Ability: Defiant
Stats: 80 / 115 / 75 / 115 / 75 / 80 (BST cannot exceed 540)
New Moves: Aqua Jet, Nasty Plot, Calm Mind, Bulk Up, Dark Pulse, Sucker Punch, Knock Off, Taunt, Torment, Thunderbolt, Thunder, Power Gem, Leech Life, Giga Drian, Dazzling Gleam, Focus Blast, Vacuum Wave
Method of Evolution: Level up Octillery in a place with a shipwreck.
Height / Weight: 1.5 m / 46.7 kg
Design/Desc.: Become purple with black stripes, and its eyes become more angry-looking. It also gained back the fins of Remoraid, but seemingly more damaged and notably darker. Its yellow "buttons" had become red jewels.
Competitive: The Remoraid line is known for oddly learn a lot of moves of different type. Krakannon takes this further to make up for its not that impresssive 115 / 115 / 80 offensive stats. It got Defiant for physical variants in order to punish Intimidate users, and it got access to Nasty Plot. While slow on its own and unable to go faster, it only got two weaknesses of Ground and Electric, which the former one is easy to deal with. Because of being able to run on either Physical or Special or even mixed sets, and its wide variety of moves, you never know what this dangerous kraken is going to use.

Welp, unless if we missed one, we only got five. What could we do? It's the first time I make the voting phrase, tbh, so sorry for being a burden. I also was the only one who submitted for the Sunken Dreams which is saying a lot.
Reviloja753, thanks for calling me for the task, though.

Last edited:
There is only three FFA submissions, but I will compile them anyway.

(I counted this one below does to being made before the slate being announced.)

(Stage 1) Elgyem

(Stage 2) Beheeyem

(Stage 3) Eweffiom (UFO)

Welp, unless if we missed one, we only got three. What could we do? It's the first time I make the voting phrase, tbh, so sorry for being a burden.

Reviloja753, thanks for calling me for the task, though.
You forgot your own submission for Octillery! I'm counting the submissions for it too.

Except that I made it for the Sunken Dreams slate that G-Luke had made.
Well, I'm allowing it for the FFA slate, as I think you were the only one to submit for that one. Also, you forgot the Garbodor line. Sorry I am making you do this, but this slate is a mess.

Samtendo09

is a Pre-Contributor
Well, I'm allowing it for the FFA slate, as I think you were the only one to submit for that one. Also, you forgot the Garbodor line. Sorry I am making you do this, but this slate is a mess.
Hold it, I quickly get what do you means. I will include all submissions so far then, unless if G-Luke had something to say.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)