The Crystal Ball Cup [Signups]

Status
Not open for further replies.

matty

I did stuff a long time ago for the site
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Alright guys; I'm gonna close the signups. He had about 105ish sign up (pretty crazy if you ask me). Sorry to those that didn't get picked :(
If you really really wanna play in this tourney, PM me ASAP and I'll put you guys down as subs.

To those that I did pick, Congrats! Some of you I know personally and some of you I don't know. I tried to pick a smattering of the people I don't know so don't disappoint me! I just ask that you guys PM me in a timely fashion since I'm gonna be under an Avalance of PMs pretty soon. Other than that, look for Round 1 match-ups later today when I wake up.

I have decided to go with 64 people instead of the 32 I planned on from the beginning. Jackal made a good point about the double elimination stuff dragging on and with how many people signed up, I thought it would be fair to give more people a chance. One thing that I would like opinions on is would you guys like to just play single matches, winner moves on OR Best of three matches? Again, I like to try and reduce the luck elements as much as possible. I'll put up a poll for Round 1 in a bit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)