The DPP OU Tournament II -- Round 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kevin Garrett

is a competitor
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis an Artist Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis the Smogon Tour Season 12 Championis a Three-Time Past SPL Champion
Novaray should not have been subbed out because his opponent made several activity posts despite not replying to Novaray's VM. Make sure to check for VMs and last activity when determining activity in the future.

Lavos

Banned deucer.
activity post, opp still hasn't shown his face but hopefully the deadline extension will allow us to get this done

Fener

Going Fishing
Novaray should not have been subbed out because his opponent made several activity posts despite not replying to Novaray's VM. Make sure to check for VMs and last activity when determining activity in the future.
Who is my opponent now?

Bad Ass

Custom Title
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis the 2nd Grand Slam Winneris a Past SPL Championis a Three-Time Past WCoP Champion
k yeah i asked the dude a couple times when he wanted to play, he seems to think that this means that when he gets on he posts "im on pokemon online" and then five minutes later "where r u"

Dave

formerly Stone Cold
is a Tournament Directoris a Forum Moderatoris a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past SCL Championis a Five-Time Past WCoP Champion
Me and xtra did 1 game cause we lazy fucks and he lost in a good, fun, haxless match. <3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)