The Drampa Copypasta for people who hate drampa

Ahem, I truly and utterly hate Drampa. I don't think it has anything good going for it. In terms of battle prowess it really would only shine in trick room, but even then physical attackers are more common in trick room ready to exploit its mediocre defenses not to mention the tr user is probably going to be immune to one of drampa's STABS. It's not really fair to compare Drampa to other dragon types because most of them are gods amongst pokemen, and with normal types it blends into the crowd by being another midling normal type. I know what you're going to say though, IT'S SPECIAL ATTACK IS THROUGH THE ROOF ON THIS BITCH! You're right it's tied with Porygon Z for having the highest special attack of all normal types. Shame it's slow as fuck. Even in Alola where the average speed stat is like 50, Drampa still manages to lag behind the competiton at base 36. Now this would be fine if Drampa wasn't a fucking eyesore. I don't see how anyone thinks this long necked piece of shit is remotely cute in any way shape or form. It looks like the end result of an old guy wishing to become a dragon, but the transformation was stuck in this awkward state where it was never fully complete. Also Drampa has some major fucking cataracts, like how the fuck does it even see. It shouldn't be able to hit anything with those useless eyes. I doubt it can smell or hear well either given that it's part old man. This isn't even mentioning how the eyebrows are just twinkies. Like someone glued some twinkies on Drampa's face and called it a day. Then the shiny form swaps out the twinkies for some Ho Hos. This isn't even getting into its weird chin droop thing that looks like a drop of cum is trying to fall off its cheek, or how its shiny form trades the nice seafoam green for a classic piss yellow. God the more I look at this thing the more I want to gouge my eyes out and heal the wounds with bleach. Drampa will always be my least favorite dragon type, and I hate everything about it. I'm done

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)