Votes: 32 20.8%
  • Within the next week

Votes: 23 14.9%
  • Within the next month

Votes: 17 11.0%
  • Eventually

Votes: 82 53.2%

• Total voters
You forgot the "Never, this game is overrated" option to the poll.
Can't really say a game is overrated if you never play it.

Considering the xbox agreement M$ had with Bethesda should be over, this expansion may not have the month delay like Dawnguard did. I really enjoyed Dawnguard, it was the best expansion for an elder scrolls game aside from Shivering Isles. With Solhein (can't spell it) added, Bethesda may do something on the scale of Shivering Isle. I have high hopes for this expansion.

I still put a fair bit of time into Skyrim, the game never gets boring with all the mods out there. Hopefully Bethesda delivers with Dragonborn.

Finally, there's some good news for PC and PS3 players!

BethBlog said:
PC and PS3 fans, prepare to cast off. Next month, you will travel to Solstheim, home of Skyrim’s latest add-on, Dragonborn. PS3 fans can expect an expanded itinerary – with stops at Fort Dawnguard and Castle Volkihar – before heading back to the home of your dreams. Details below:

PC: On Tuesday, February 5th, Dragonborn will be available on Steam, including the English, French, Italian, Spanish and German versions of the content.

PlayStation 3: Dragonborn will be the first add-on arriving on PSN in February. Hearthfire will release next, followed by Dawnguard, and all three should be out in February. The 1.8 update will also release, just prior to Dragonborn. We’ll keep you posted as release dates get finalized both on our end and with Sony for each and its various languages. Last but not least, each one will be 50% off during their launch week on PSN.​
Over the last year, it’s been a treat for us to work on new content for Skyrim, and we’re excited that it will soon be available for everyone to explore. Thanks for all your support and sharing your adventures with us.
This means the PS3 will finally be up to date with the Xbox 360 and PC versions by the end of February. As a form of compensation, the PS3 versions of the DLCs will even get a 50% discount during the first week after release - let's hope this is a sincere attempt to compensate, and not a way to get as many downloads in during week one, only to tell us that it is unplayable later. Anyways, I'm still really excited that we PS3 players finally get to experience the DLCs too!

what's a good way to level smithing after the patch q_q

i only know of the transmute iron to gold method but
Experience gained from Smithing is now based on the value of the crafted item, meaning that you will get considerably more experience from crafting Daedric equipment than you'd get from Iron Daggers. Jewelry and Dwarven equipment (especially Bows) offer good experience ratios for what they cost to make. Transmuting Iron Ore to Gold Ore and collecting gems (shouldn't be too hard, complete No Stone Unturned to up your gem yield) and stripping down Dwarven Ruins are great ways to get your hands on the needed resources.

How do you know what an update changes to the game? Is there a site or something
http://forums.bethsoft.com/

Here's a link to Bethesda's official forums. The Skyrim section is updated whenever a patch, DLC or whatever comes out. It's also a great place to ask questions. Moderators are knowledgeable and friendly, and there are a couple of Bethesda employees who sometimes answer questions or give updates on recent patches and other news.

Finally, there's some good news for PC and PS3 players!

This means the PS3 will finally be up to date with the Xbox 360 and PC versions by the end of February. As a form of compensation, the PS3 versions of the DLCs will even get a 50% discount during the first week after release - let's hope this is a sincere attempt to compensate, and not a way to get as many downloads in during week one, only to tell us that it is unplayable later. Anyways, I'm still really excited that we PS3 players finally get to experience the DLCs too!
That's good to know. I really prefer DLC that adds whole new regions like Shivering Isles did since exploration is one of the things I love about the game, and Dragonborn seems to have that. New questlines are cool too but when the majority of the world you're traversing is the same that you've always been it's not quite as good. It's also really nice that they're willing to reduce the price for PS3 owners, I know I'd be a little annoyed if I had that version.

On a TES related note, I tried Morrowind awhile back and absolutely couldn't get into it; I didn't mind the lack of fast travel, but the mess of character creation/leveling, nonsensical fatigue system, horrendous combat, terrible interface, and other nuisances like having to backtrack to heal constantly completely killed my enthusiasm.

I just bought the game last week, I can't believe I nearly missed out on something so amazing. I haven't been lost in a game like this in such a long time

I just bought the game last week, I can't believe I nearly missed out on something so amazing. I haven't been lost in a game like this in such a long time
I hope you got it for PC, there are a ton of amazing mods that fix glitches in the game and add so much to Skyrim. I have invested over 500 hours into the game so far, always something new to do with mods and exploring areas rarely visited ingame.

PK Gaming

Persona 5
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
so I got the Miraak glitch during the boss fight and I can't proceed without uninstalling the game, reinstalling it and hoping it works as intended

no i'm not killing miraak too quickly
yes i've tried all of the solutions"

On a TES related note, I tried Morrowind awhile back and absolutely couldn't get into it; I didn't mind the lack of fast travel, but the mess of character creation/leveling, nonsensical fatigue system, horrendous combat, terrible interface, and other nuisances like having to backtrack to heal constantly completely killed my enthusiasm.
I also started on the TES series with Skyrim, and later went back to Oblivion. I liked it, but couldn't get into it like I got into Skyrim. I have played around 350 hours in Skyrim and still enjoy playing, while Oblivion started feeling dull for me after 50, 60 hours. Some people complain about Skyrim being too streamlined, but I like how smooth the game plays, with less nuisances.

I hope you got it for PC, there are a ton of amazing mods that fix glitches in the game and add so much to Skyrim. I have invested over 500 hours into the game so far, always something new to do with mods and exploring areas rarely visited ingame.
The PC version would probably be the preferred version to play on, but the console versions by now work properly too, most of the time though. They lack the possibility to add mods, but Skyrim is still a game of insane size and replayability, even without them.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)