The FFTA2 Law Battle Tournament - Round 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ragnarock

Banned deucer.
oh fuck,,,,,, I mean I can always redo the fite, tbh, hydro pump/surf would have helped me beat Ferro anyway, also against land-t. If i have to restart or get DQ'd, I'll do it. Apologies.

chimpact

fire nation
is a Team Rater Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
lasagnes like on the other side of the world and can only play like 4 am my time. its a struggle.

i was on tuesday at like 2 am, but he wasnt on

Oglemi

Borf
is a Forum Moderatoris a Top Contributoris a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnusis a Top Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnus
oh fuck,,,,,, I mean I can always redo the fite, tbh, hydro pump/surf would have helped me beat Ferro anyway, also against land-t. If i have to restart or get DQ'd, I'll do it. Apologies.
Technically it's a forfeit, up to your opponent if they want to take the win or offer a rematch

silver97

GUNDELEROS WE DO THE PATTO DI SANGUE
Well, i think it is more fair a rematch since that scald didn't matter a lot

silver97

GUNDELEROS WE DO THE PATTO DI SANGUE
I found zamrock on smogtours a while ago, i messaged him asking if he wanted to do the rematch but he didn't answer and left after a couple of minutes, i will try to find another time to play.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)