The Fourth Round of the Second Tournament of Second Chances

Status
Not open for further replies.
yeah confirming. i won game 1 because i won the calm mind war and game 2 was made a little easier for me with some leech seed misses. ggs anyways man. also the new PO client is poop and didn't save my first match but darkloic can confirm i used the same team

Was away for the weekend, so didn't get a chance to update the OP until now. Please check to make sure it's correct. Again, I'm not bolding any names unless I get logs.

jake

underdog of the year
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Top Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
if dk law finds a chance to play we'll do it but right now it seems that won't happen from his end

HBK

Subtlety is my middle name
VM'ed him to play when he was online and he went off without replying >_<

Almost brought the team that would have countered his game 1 team to the first game. Didn't. Lost. Brought it to game 2 and won. Then had to deal with how easy it was to counter. Lost game 3. ggs!

Idk why I have a loss vs. Soulwind, never played him o.o

Doesn't matter though since I'm dropping out due to time constraints and bad team johns. Gl Soulwind.

HBK wanted to meet today but hasn't been on since 3:45 my time, hopefully I see him tomorrow or the next day before deadline!

Idk why I have a loss vs. Soulwind, never played him o.o

Doesn't matter though since I'm dropping out due to time constraints and bad team johns. Gl Soulwind.
Looks like Soulwind is listed twice in the losers bracket... I'll leave it to symph to figure out where he went wrong on that one :)

Thanks for pointing that out.

SoulWind

is a Community Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributoris a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis the 6th Smogon Classic Winneris the Smogon Tour Season 32 Championwon the 9th Official Ladder Tournamentis a defending SPL Championis a defending World Cup of Pokemon Championis a Two-Time Past SPL Championis a Past SCL Champion
Big Chungus Winner
Looks like Soulwind is listed twice in the losers bracket... I'll leave it to symph to figure out where he went wrong on that one :)

Actually I played Temptation, I didn't notice I was listed twice in the bracket :x
Sent the logs.

symphonyx64

Private messages are the best way to reach me
is a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past WCoP Champion

I fixed the error. Lady Salamence vs. Temptation is the new matchup.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)