Shiny: Yes
Tera Type: Ghost
EVs: 4 Atk / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Naive Nature
- Spikes
- Taunt
- Knock Off
- Leaf Storm

Lead Meowscarda is so fucking nice. It's been so good to turn Glimmoras into free spikes after breaking their sash and giving them no hazards in return. The Tera Type doesn't come up often, but it's actually relevant sometimes against lead Torkoal. You would much rather keep your Tera for something else but a lot of the time spikes are super valuable against sun teams so it is worth teraing sometimes. Taunt and Knock Off on a mon this fast are *invaluable*, especially in the lead slot. Leaf Storm is the move you click against lead tusk and it will OHKO most of the time against relevant sets, which is something Flower Trick cannot claim.

Landorus... TWO! (Great Tusk) @ Eject Pack
Ability: Protosynthesis
Tera Type: Fighting
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 Def / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Headlong Rush
- Stealth Rock
- Knock Off
- Rapid Spin

As with the previous team, Tusk is a mandatory inclusion. Unlike the previous team, this Tusk set fits the pace of play that I intended this team from the start to have. Eject Pack is such a good item, especially combined with Headlong Rush. It's so funny to Headlong Rush an opposing Great Tusk on a predicted spin and hard punish with an H-Zoro pivot. Stealth Rock is the third most useful button on this thing. It's Stealth Rock there's not much else I can say. Knock Off is the single best move in Pokemon so why wouldn't you run it here. Rapid Spin doesn't come up often but when it does it's game changing.

Bomber Corps (Azumarill) @ Sitrus Berry
Ability: Huge Power
Tera Type: Water
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Atk / 4 Def
Adamant Nature
- Belly Drum
- Play Rough
- Aqua Jet
- Encore

Belly Drum Azumarill is such cheese. But it's a good cheese, like Provolone. Play Rough is your big stupid STAB move, it hits insanely hard even at +0. Aqua Jet is the reason this thing is a menace, priority +6 Huge Power Aqua Jet is so incredibly stupid but I love it so much, unless I am on the receiving end of it in which case it's the worst thing ever. Encore was on recommendation of the Discord, and while it hasn't really come up often, I like the theory behind it so it's staying for now.

Checkmate (Kingambit) @ Leftovers
Ability: Supreme Overlord
Tera Type: Fire
EVs: 112 HP / 252 Atk / 144 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Swords Dance
- Low Kick
- Kowtow Cleave
- Sucker Punch

This is the Second Worst Best Pokemon™ in history. Kingambit is so polarizing a lot of the time and the Sucker Punch Shuffle isn't exactly the most fun minigame out there. This set is fairly standard, but Tera Fire is something I also got on recommendation of smogcord. I think the theory behind it is you can't get burned by Rotom but it's overall not a tera button I click very often so it's open to be changed. Kingambit is surprisingly bulky for no reason and that has won me a decent amount of games. Checkmate indeed.

Azzy (Zoroark-Hisui) (F) @ Focus Sash
Ability: Illusion
Tera Type: Normal
EVs: 252 SpA / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
IVs: 0 Atk
- Grass Knot
- Nasty Plot
- Shadow Ball
- Flamethrower/Focus Blast

Still the reason I play the tier, still the reason I built the team. Hisuian Zoroark is so fun to use. I'm going to die on the hill that the only good item is sash. Nasty Plot is the second move instead of the first because I was trying something with foul play in testing but it never came up. Grass Knot is mandatory and will often be clicked without a nasty plot because it's just a guaranteed OHKO agasinst all relevant Great Tusk sets after one layer of spikes. Shadow Ball is a good move, always worth considering. Flamethrower is a move I like but I've also considered Focus Blast in that slot for Baxcal and Kingambit. Overall this thing is effective, it's fun, and it's flexible.

Lillian 2 (Iron Moth) @ Booster Energy
Ability: Quark Drive
Tera Type: Fairy
EVs: 124 Def / 132 SpA / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
IVs: 0 Atk
- Fiery Dance
- Agility
- Dazzling Gleam
- Psychic

Ok hear me out, this set slaps actually. You always want to be faster than the 350 speed benchmark, but you don't always need to be faster than Booster Energy 364s, this set gives you some wiggle room for the former while also guaranteeing you against the latter. Fiery Dance is THE move of all time. Agility is actually really cool here because sometimes you get forced out, and sometimes there are boosted 364s or a speed tie against an opposing moth, all three of which Agility solves. You do really miss the coverage of Energy Ball against Rotom-W and Garg, but this team can handle both with relative ease. Dazzling Gleam is really solid, it means you don't suffer the volcarona problem of losing to Dragonite or losing to Everything Else™. Psychic is also super nice because it owns poison types like Clodsire, opposing Iron Moths, and even the rare (and really fucking bad) late game Glimmora.

The Pokepaste for the team if you are interested.

I recall a story of mine where I was playing one of the lower tiers a few months ago. I'm pretty sure it was RU, but I am too lazy to check. I decided to load up a game because I had made a new team with Sableye, a funny fellow I enjoy. I was outplaying some guy so hard, like you wouldn't believe. The reads I was making were beyond stupendous. We're talking it would make thousands of views if it went well and was recorded. I did 3 doubles that went crazy. Then a TRIPLE shortly after. The game was going on pretty long. My momentum was so high it could've broken the sound barrier if it got any faster. My keyboard was heating up and my mouse was starting to warp from the pure heat created from the speeds being reached. Everything was burning up.

Turn 74 had arrived. Somehow, we reached turn 74 in this ridiculous economy. They switched in an Indeedee and clicked Calm Mind on the turn i swapped in my Sableye. This was it. They had 2 mons left, and one was already at 10% and I had hazards up. All I had to do, all I fucking had to do was Encore them and they would feel the full power and brunt force of God the Father, the Almighty, maker of heaven and earth, of all that is seen and unseen. It would have been the greatest game I had ever played. Until I realized my small, peanut, insignificant, and frankly, quite stupid brain forgot to put Prankster on the Sableye in the Teambuilder. It clicked Dazzling Gleam. A single tear rolled down my cheek. They then finally popped a tera and were just clicking with their lorb mon, blasting Hyper Voice while I was eating it. It swept me.

By turn 77 it was over. It had never been more over. Historically, this is the most its been over. In the book of Revelations it talks about the days that come where its gonna be as over as it was that day.

Slow Encores, like the one on Azu, are really good if you're a Prediction God, but when you need the Encore most (or when Encore is probably the most valuable) you'll want it to be a fast Encore. If a slower Encore hasn't been doing it for you, it's more than likely a combination of not literally being able to read the future and also not having an Azu out in a situation where clicking a slow Encore would net you free momentum. The theory is there, but unless you are absolutely committed to the theory and cannot wait for the small chance for it to literally win you a game, you could probably live with just going Liquidation or Ice Spinner on the fella.

I mean, on paper this team looks pretty solid. So I wouldn't suggest making any drastic changes other than what you may see needing changing while playing with it. And HO isn't my typical play style so all the changes I want gear you more towards bulky offensive ;)

What I will say is tera flying on gambit with iron head instead of low kick might help more in the long run. You have several other mons that can eat a wisp, and tera flying gets you off the ground/ resistant to fighting moves. And, I get that low kick is good into opposing gambits, but you have Tusk. Iron head is just much more useful. Truthfully if you're that worried I would gear Tusk to be bulkier with a different set altogether, I.E.

The Tusk (Great Tusk) @ Leftovers
Ability: Protosynthesis
Tera Type: Steel
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Atk / 4 SpD
Adamant Nature
- Earthquake
- knock off
- Rapid Spin
- Stealth Rock

Also, when it comes to moth and how versatile its moves are, committing with a choice scarf (for a speed condition) or specs (for maximum damage) is a better way to go than booster energy and being potentially forced out.

I would say to go specs since you don't necessarily need the speed with this team.

Anyway, good team overall. Ya-Yeet.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)