The Gauntlet IV - Round 2

Crestfall

levitate, levitate, levitate, levitate
sigh. A tour like this completely loses its value when I have to make so many games go to act. I'll still let a few of the act calls wait until tomorrow if by some miracle opponents decide to start replying but this is just annoying/ridiculous now. Unofficials need some way to maintain some semblance of being competitive and having people not just drop out of tours left and right.
/rant

http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/smogtours-ou-216286
won vs. 378, lost Ttar keldeo thundurus metagross lando-t (wew)

btw, do i just lose mega metagross or regular as well?
You mega-evolved so you only lose mega form. But if you were to die before mega-evolving you'd lose both (just to let you know for future rounds).

Lusa

is the Smogon Tour Season 31 Champion
World Defender
Requesting act, opp went 10 days without checking smogon and didnt show up at all during the week, i was online every single day and wouldve def caught him/her if he/she was there at any point. Not only that but they havent responded to my latest PM so it wasnt even possible to schedule the match (check their wall for logs), i prob wont be available the rest of the week so im making the request rn.

Level 56

Faded memories
is a Tutor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis the 6th Grand Slam Winner
My opponent came 20 mins late after we scheduled to play late on sunday, as I was pretty tired so I went to sleep after waiting for 15 mins. So yeah activity

Crestfall

levitate, levitate, levitate, levitate
Act wins as well as Round 2 will be up later tonight (night for -4 at least). Thank you for your patience

My opponent came 20 mins late after we scheduled to play late on sunday, as I was pretty tired so I went to sleep after waiting for 15 mins. So yeah activity
Yo buddy I think you got your timezones mixed up
I came 40 mins earlier then our scheduled time as we said 12pm my time and I came on at 11:20pm.

Me and my opponent tried to fight but couldn't find each other, today I don't think I can be online for a long time on Smogtours like yesterday, if possible I would like to ask an extension so that we can get our battle finally done

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)