Ninahaza

You'll always be a part of me
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
3 pages. 3rd page.

We did it boys (and girls)

3 pages of being fucking nice to strangers. Nice

Jerry the great

Banned deucer.
I hope this thread reaches 200 replies, as that's what's worth celebrating for... Granted it is good to have 3 pages but I feel as if we could go farther.

Even if it goes unnoticed to some people it's always great to be nice to others, and have a cool play to store all of that niceness!

Hi!:heart:
Name's Giri, from India. I'm new to pokémon showdown. But as I play this game I started to love it!
My favourite games are LoZ:Skyward Sword, Mariokart, Ruby Prince of Persia and Call of Duty MW
I like t' eat burgers.
So this is my first post here and I hope I'll be seeing you ^^.
Here's my discord server
https://discord.gg/kz4QK7

Hello from not-so-sunny-this-time-of-year-thank-gunny Florida!

My favorite games are Pokémon Soul Silver, Cattails, and Impossible Creatures. I'm always looking for recommendations for management simulators. I expect to be really into Planet Zoo when I manage to get my hands on the copy of it.

You can find information on all of my projects in my signature.

Reactions: pqs
Hello from not-so-sunny-this-time-of-year-thank-gunny Florida!

My favorite games are Pokémon Soul Silver, Cattails, and Impossible Creatures. I'm always looking for recommendations for management simulators. I expect to be really into Planet Zoo when I manage to get my hands on the copy of it.

You can find information on all of my projects in my signature.
:bloblul: Hi! Welcome here.

Ninahaza

You'll always be a part of me
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Hi! Hello!!!

I hope its been a great (new)year so far for you all!

i'm not sure whats happening weather wise in your neck of the woods, but its been snowing heavily over here in Seattle, WA. Stay warm and dry my peeps

Hi my name is Lovely and I'm from Ohio USA :blobthumbsup:
Sup, dawg

Hello from Long Island, New York. Where everyone thinks it's all the Hamptons or a drug epidemic haven, one of those stereotypes is more right than the other one.... and I can attest where I live is NOTHING like the Hamptons LOL. [It's nice all jokes aside, esp the farmlands and nature preserves]

lepton

im fragile, but not that fragile
is a Tiering Contributor
hello from Northern California it was way too windy this weekend but it’s really nice so for this week
i got hs golf tryouts, competing for the 6th spot on the team with one other person, hope it goes well
waiting for college decision letters
thats it bye

Hi!
From the eastern part of Texas in the US (Even though I wasn't born here). Wish the world was in a better place right now, so let's be kind to others!

Hi.

I'm from the US, which means I'm stuck inside and have nothing better to do than read forums for hours. It's a pretty good time.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)