The Highlander Tournament | Round One

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity. Aqualouis has not proposed his Pokémon and I think it's a little unfair because he can "counterteam" me easily.

Birkal

We have the technology.
is a Top Artistis a Top CAP Contributoris a Top Smogon Media Contributoris a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
Updated. I will attempt to make an activity list over the next few days to give you all a brief indicator on who will be taking activity wins. Again, try your best to contact your opponent, but it's understandable if the match falls through. Just let me know the details!

Activity. Aqualouis has not proposed his Pokémon and I think it's a little unfair because he can "counterteam" me easily.
This is true and extremely erroneous on my part. I have re-paired you with Vertex and will assign Aqualouis to another opponent if he registers his three Pokemon. Plan on taking the activity win unless I can find another substitute for you by that time (or if Vertex returns and is able to battle).

Frizy

dont change my ct fuckers
is a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past SPL Championis a Past WCoP Champion
won gg

Tyranitar @ Salac Berry
Trait: Sand Stream
EVs: 80 SAtk / 28 Spd / 192 SDef / 208 HP
Calm Nature
- Hidden Power [Bug]
- Endure
- Crunch
- Foul Play

FireMage

Disgraced
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
I'd battle, but i don't know what mon I'm supposed to be using

I did send in my mon as soon as the round begun. idk why we haven't been given our mons.

Won, gg man :]

Volcarona @ Charti Berry
Trait: Flame Body
EVs: 152 Spd / 252 SAtk / 104 HP
Modest Nature
- Protect
- Bug Buzz
- Fire Spin
- Substitute

Birkal

We have the technology.
is a Top Artistis a Top CAP Contributoris a Top Smogon Media Contributoris a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
Updated to the best of my abilities. Zaos, I have not yet received a PM from you of your selection. Send that to me as soon as you can!

The current activity win list looks like this:

BlankZero
Steven Snype
IronStorm
Mylo Xyloto
Maxou
Morpheus
Houndoomsday
Velits
Pwnemon
complete legitimacy
Sayonara
NidokingKing
The Unlucky one
Nova
fitzy72
-Manu-
Metal Sonic
Kelsey
Mew
TheFourthChaser
Kirigakure

Let me know if there's an issue with this.

Updated to the best of my abilities. Zaos, I have not yet received a PM from you of your selection. Send that to me as soon as you can!

I don't know what happened then xD I have sent you another one. Look if you have recieved this one xD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)