The Holey War: 3v3v3v3 Tag Mewtwo15026+Temperantia vs RitterCat+Acklow (Ref DA8828)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I vaguely remember in the sotg, that blocking a teammate requires a whole action. Anyway, you have to be bigger, and kojofuu is a lot smaller than mantine, so...

also, both attacks are aoe, which means you wouldn't have saved finn anyway.

Vladdy (Marshtomp) (M)
HP: 55
Energy: 43%
Boosts/Drops: N/A
Others: N/A
Actions: Rock Slide ~ Dig (Grace) ~ Waterfall (Grace)

Black Swan (Snorunt) (F)
HP: 25
Energy: 15%
Actions: Icy Wind ~ chill ~ Ice Beam (Grace)

Grace (Mienfoo) (F)
HP: 69
Energy: 30%
Actions: Protect ~ Vital Throw (Black Swan) ~ Stone Edge (Vladdy)

Finn (Mantine) (F)
HP: 2
Energy: 25%
Others: Toxic'd (4 dpa)
Actions: PSYWAVE (Black Swan)

Round 11: Another One Bites The Toxic Icy Avalanche Dust

Grace Protects herself while inching towards Finn, who moves out of the way to get a clear shot at Psywaving Black Swan. Black Swan's not out for the count though, climbing to her feet and KO'ing her with a final, howling Icy Wind. Vladdy, relieved to have downed such a mighty opponent, Rock Slides Grace, but none of the falling boulders can penetrate her defenses.

Black Swan chills to rejuvenate some of the energy lost in the long struggle, while Vladddy Digs underground. Grace doesn't pursue him, instead running towards the stationary Black Swan and sending her flying with a Vital Throw, KO'ing her as well! Vladdy interrupts her celebration with a surprise attack from underground.

Grace lands on her feet and rushes towards Vladdy with a chunk of rock in her hands, delivering a vicious Stone Edge to the whiskers, which lands a critical hit, but Vladdy takes the hit and returns with a Waterfall.

Vladdy (Marshtomp) (M)
HP: 48
Energy: 27%

Black Swan (Snorunt) (F)
HP: 0
Energy: 0%

Grace (Mienfoo) (F)
HP: 43
Energy: 3%

Finn (Mantine) (F)
Others: Toxic'd (4 dpa)

this round was a bit roughed up because I was being nagged approximately 100% of the time to get off the computer.

acklow poke, temper poke, ritter, mewtwo, acklow, temper

acklow i'll ref your battle if you ref mine! :)

Temper's got teh whirlies 8-D

I REALLY don't like Cacnea. Well, actually, I think they're kinda cute. Vladdy doesn't like them.

Vladdy, you're faster than Needles, so you may be able to avoid some damage. Lead by Digging underground. On your second action, come up and hit Grace, then Avalanche Needles.

If Needles uses Seed Bomb on you on the third action, Counter it.

Acklow

I am always tired. Don't bother me.
Alright Needles, we're going to blow this joint.

I want you to take Vladdy on like non other.

Start off by Swords Dancing around in a circle. Hopefully your dancing maneuvers will confuse that Dokuto a little, so that you can avoid his attacks.
Next up, I want you to hit Vladdy with a powerful Seed Bomb as soon as he comes above the ground. Finish up the round by avoiding that Avalanche and any other attack by Double Teaming to create x4 clones.

So:
1)Swords Dance around in a circle (possibly avoid moves, maybe?)
2)Seed Bomb Vladdy
3)Double Teamx4 to create clones

"It's time we finish this, Whirlipede! Poison Jab Grace while she chills. Then, roll in front of Vladdy and wait to protect him from Seed Bomb, then Steamroller right over Cacnea after he attacks (if protecting Vladdy doesn't require an action.) Finally, Double Team x4."

Poison Jab Grace-> Cover Vladdy/Delayed Steamroller (if covering Vladdy doesn't use entire action.)-> Steamroller/Double Team x4 (if Steamroller was used action 2)

Vladdy (Marshtomp) (M)
Energy: 27%
Actions: Evasive Dig ~ Dig Attack (Grace) ~ Avalanche (Needles) / Counter (Needles)

Dokuto (Whirlipede) (M)
HP: 90
Energy: 100%
Actions: Poison Jab (Grace) ~ Cover (Vladdy) ~ Steamroller (Needles)

Grace (Mienfoo) (F)
HP: 43
Energy: 3%
Actions: chill ~ Stone Edge (Vladdy) ~ chill

Needles (Cacnea) (M)
Energy: 100%
Actions: Swords Dance ~ Seed Bomb (Vladdy) ~ Double Team (4)

Round 12: Everything's Better With Spikes

Grace chills, stopping in the middle of the battle to take a break and catch some z's. The battle doesn't stop for her though, and her new friend Dokuto rolls towards her and stabs at her with a Poison Jab. Vladdy leaves him to fend for himself, though, instead Digging underground to hide from Needles. Wimp. Needles doesn't seem concerned though, she whirls around in a spin attack (he's even green like link), sharply raising his attack!

Refreshed, Grace picks up another rock off the floor (there are quite a few) and stabs Vladdy with its Stone Edge...or she would have, if he was, y'know, there. Dokuto rolls in front of Needles, and Vladdy safely attacks Grace with Dig as Dokuto absorbs the Seed Bomb for him. Awwwwww.

Grace, exhausted with her fencing bout with the air, chills again. Dokuto recovers from the explosion easily and emerges from the blast in a very fast Steamroller, flattening Needles into a spiky green pancake. Vladdy's eyes furrow in concentration as the room begins cooling rapidly, tendrils of ice slithering their way across the ground and coating it. Needles reinflates and forms a Four (4) Double Team clones, but one is immediately destroyed, as Vladdy crushes it beneath a giant pillar of ice formed from his Avalanche!

Vladdy (Marshtomp) (M)
Energy: 14%

Dokuto (Whirlipede) (M)
HP: 83
Energy: 84%

Grace (Mienfoo) (F)
HP: 16
Energy: 20%

Needles (Cacnea) (M)
HP: 79
Energy: 69%
Boosts/Drops: +2 Attack
Others: Double Team (3)

temper, ritter, mewtwo, acklow

"Dokuto, we can do this! Double Team (3 clones) on your first action to help even the playing field. Next, Poison Jab Grace to wound her enough for Vladdy to finish her off. Finally, Steamroller over Cacnea again. Although, if Grace attacks you with Stone Edge, I want you to use Protect and push back your actions, but only do this once."

Double Team (3)-> Poison Jab-> Steamroller

Sub: Protect once against Stone Edge from Grace and push back actions

Stone Edge Vladdy, then Stone Edge Vladdy, then Stone Edge Vladdy. You will either be killed or die from energy loss
Let's go out with a bang

All right, Vladdy, we can net ourselves a KO on our way out if we play this right!

First, Dig underground to hide from whatever Needles tries to do.
Stay underground until your next Action, then pop up and Dig attack Grace, knocking her out!
Finish the round with a chill because, well, you really can't do much else.

On the first action, if you have to come up for whatever reason, attack Needles.

Acklow

Alright Needles, time to play defensive!! I want you to Leech Seed Dokuto once. Try to watch Dokuto closely so that you don't miss the real one (when he is making his clones). After that I want you to try to Disable Dokuto's Steamroller attack. If Leech Seed misses, try to make this attack count (i.e. study Dokuto's movements to find what he is about to do).
Finish up this round by using Growth once.

So:
1)Leech Seed Dokuto
2)Disable Dokuto's Steamroller
3)Growth

Vladdy (Marshtomp) (M)
Energy: 14%
Actions: Evasive Dig / Dig (Needles) ~ Dig (Grace) / uh, nothing? ~ chill

Dokuto (Whirlipede) (M)
Energy: 84%
Actions: Double Team (3) ~ Poison Jab (Grace) ~ Steamroller (Needles)

Grace (Mienfoo) (F)
HP: 16
Energy: 20%
Actions: STONE EDGE (VLADDY)

Needles (Cacnea) (M)
HP: 79
Energy: 69%
Boosts/Drops: +2 Attack
Others: Double Team (3)
Actions: Leech Seed (Dokuto) ~ Disable [Steamroller] (Dokuto) ~ Growth

Round 13: Rallying Last Stand

Grace darts towards Vladdy with yet another jagged rock, slicing at him with yet another Stone Edge. I guess she still hasn't caught on to how Vladdy resists it, huh? Dokuto snorts in amusement at his opponent's overly long gag, and, taking a leaf from Needles's book, creates Three (3) Double Team clones! Because one gigantic poisonous insect isn't enough. Vladdy hides from Needles with a Dig, but Needles doesn't seem to be going for him, instead firing a Leech Seed at one of the clones, which disappears as the projectiles pass through harmlessly. To the real one, anyway.

Grace Stone Edges nothing and is KO'd due to energy exhaustion. Not seeing the point in stabbing a corpse, Dokuto and his clones stab Needles instead with a poisonous Poison Jab of poison. Popping out of the ground in a Dig attack, Vladdy ambushes Needles with another surprise attack. You'd think they'd have noticed the trend by now. Speedy thing goes in to the ground, speedy thing comes out of the ground. Vladdy gets lucky, the Cacnea he felt like attacking stumbles as the others fade away, looks like he got the real one! Anyway, Needles doesn't want any more Steamrollery going on, so she Disables one of the Whirlipede's clone's ability to do it! Oh wait, that's actually the real one! The fakes poof out of existance like wimps.

Dokuto tries to Steamroller the offending cactus, but fails instead. Because he doesn't know how. Suppressing a trollface, Needles uses a Growth technique, making him grow. And raising his attack and special attack. While Vladdy chills, content to not be on the receiving end of any plant-y explosions. For now.

Vladdy (Marshtomp) (M)
HP: 42
Energy: 19%

Dokuto (Whirlipede) (M)
Energy: 67%

Grace (Mienfoo) (F)

Needles (Cacnea) (M)
HP: 52
Energy: 50%
Boosts/Drops: +2 Attack, +1 Special Attack

acklow, temper, ritter, mewtwo

sorry for the late, I had it last night, it deleted itself, I was discouraged.

Acklow

Alright, well since it SHOULD be obvious what ritter's last mon is, I'll post my actions:

Needles, I want you to Absorb Vladdy once. Follow through by Leech Seeding Dokuto. Finish the round by Absorbing again.

IF he dares to dig or avoid your Absorb, then I want you to replace the current action with Growth. Make sure that you hit him with Absorb after he resurfaces (if he digs action 1, that is). Hit Dokuto at all costs with that Leech Seed.

So:
1)Absorb Vladdy
2)Leech Seed Dokuto
3)Absorb Vladdy

Yeah, this round is going to be an offensive round for me.

"Ok Dokuto, we don't feel like getting seeded, so use another Double Team (3). Then, bring the pain with a strong Steamroller over Ritter's Deino. Finish by Bug Bite-ing Needles.

Well, Deino is a
Zweilous [Ringo] (Male)
Nature: Modest

Type:
Dark STAB; Immunity to all telepathic and telekinetic attacks, better performance in all darkened and especially twilight conditions. Can use more devious Dark-type attacks while attracted. Revenge and Vengeance have Energy Cost reduced by one (1).
Dragon STAB; Roar has Energy Cost reduced by one (1). (Dragonite line can breathe underwater.)

Stats:
Atk: **(-1)
Def: ***
SpA:****(+1)
SpD: ***
Spe: 38

EC: 4/9
MC: 1
DC: 3/5

Abilities:
Ability 1: Hustle

Type: Can be Enabled

This Pokemon puts immense force and speed in its physical attacks, increasing the base damage of all its physical attacks by three (3), but the haste lowers their accuracy to 80% of normal.

Attacks:

Tackle
Dragon Rage
Focus Energy
Bite
Headbutt
DragonBreath
Roar
Crunch
Dark Pulse
Earth Power
Ice Fang
Taunt
Protect
Swagger
Toxic

now

Lets use Toxic on Vladdy, then Fire Fang on Dokuto and finally, Dark Pulse on Vladdy

What happens to the KO counter yielded by Grace? Does it go to anybody?

Vladdy, go ahead and Dig to take cover from Absorb, then attack Ringo. Follow that up with a Rock Slide, then Avalanche Ringo.

If you can't Avalanche with your remaining Energy, chill instead.

Dig Ringo -- Rock Slide -- Avalanche Ringo

BTW:
Speedy thing goes in to the ground, speedy thing comes out of the ground.
You're not GlaDOS, are you...?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)