The Hydreigon Tournament - Round 1 [read post #160]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vinc2612

The V stands for VGC
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
do we have to play in order? like if im the first man listed on my team do I have to play the first man listed on their team before my teamates can play their opponents? hopefully that question makes sense?
No, the order does not matter.

zbr

less than 99% acc = never hit
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
No, the order does not matter.
i think it should imo considering if the first player of team a decides to play second player of team b, but team b's second player alr planned to play team a's second player.. might be confusing don't ya think? unless you want us to send you a line up for every subsequent match aft this..?

Vinc2612

The V stands for VGC
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Either of us didn't understand the question.

Team A player 1 is against Team B player 1.
Team A player 2 is against Team B player 2.
Team A player 3 is against Team B player 3.

But I don't care if player 2 vs player 2 happens before player 1 vs player 1.

i think it should imo considering if the first player of team a decides to play second player of team b, but team b's second player alr planned to play team a's second player.. might be confusing don't ya think? unless you want us to send you a line up for every subsequent match aft this..?

Player 1 has to play player 1 for the other team... but the player 2s can play before the players 1. order matters in some aspects but not all

I truly wish this tournament would have been a success the first time it was posted. Unfortunately that wasn't the case. Even though I'm sure the new host is more than capable of hosting this. I feel like we're all beating a dead horse at this point. I hope not though, and perhaps i'll be proved wrong. Anyways, Sinnoh Saints are conceding our match on account of member inactivity.

Vinc2612

The V stands for VGC
I have written the names given in the signup post and I know there are mistakes, so if the person in the team who was highlighted can point it out and contact his players, that would be sweet :)
If Aokigahara doesn't want to help, I can't help you either Gros orteil

I thought that was pretty obvious, but once you signup with a team, you can not change. That is way too easy to abuse. Scald can not join http://vocaroo.com/i/s1gxb2Hr0OkU

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)