The LC Open I - Round 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bloo

Banned deucer.
After using multiple Smogon analyses to find out speed tiers and what sets LC Pokemon use, I split the games 1-1 with blarajan. We'll do the final game some other day.

no need to apologize for the hax, really. It was me who fucked up

i knew i would ruin my reputation in this tier by joining it after having actually quit this site, thus being out of practice.

anyway, ggs

kokoloko

what matters is our plan!
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Two-Time Past SPL Champion
15:17 undisputed hey dude
15:17 undisputed is the deadline the first or is the extension deadline the first?
15:18 kokoloko the deadline lol
15:18 undisputed ok
15:18 kokoloko do you need more time?
15:18 undisputed well im on vacation
15:18 kokoloko ah
15:18 undisputed and im actually only online to play a match for pocl
15:18 undisputed i only have like 40 mins
15:18 undisputed i think an extension would be cool
15:19 undisputed i see you online all the time
15:19 kokoloko i see, well i personally don't mind waiting, but when can you play?
15:19 kokoloko cause i wont be around sunday or monday
15:19 kokoloko or wednesday probably
15:19 kokoloko and the other days im only on after 4 EST
15:19 undisputed yeah i could probably play tomorrow
15:19 undisputed but ik that doesnt work for yu
15:19 kokoloko tuesday?
15:19 undisputed im pretty flexible tuesday
15:19 kokoloko tuesday then; anytime after 4 EST is ok
15:20 undisputed how about 8:30 est?
15:21 kokoloko im cool with that
15:21 undisputed alright sounds like a plan
15:21 kokoloko o_k

yeah i need an extension again -_- i swear i'll get it done this time

marilli

With you
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Past SPL Championis a Former Other Tournament Circuit Champion
Won vs Arc Tech in LOTS of damage-roll stuff and game 1 was a question of probability.

GG, I suppose.

Malekith

Daddy.
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a defending World Cup of Pokemon Championis a Past SPL Champion
Activity post. I thought My opponent and me could have played this weekend but his Last Activity was Sep 27th. I'll be online the rest of the days as well to battle.

Nelson

Young, Wild & Free
Activity post, me and Nelson are having trouble meeting with eachother lol :(
How dare you.

Alright, KingTorterra has never showed up the time i've given him, neither did he only replied to my vm explaining the deal. I was quiet active all the week, he never showed up on irc. I even try to connect myself the time he use to be on, but looks like either he didn't give the matter to come on irc or that he was just on like 10 mins per day.

Activity post.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)