The LC Open VI - Round 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eo Ut Mortus

Elodin Smells
is a Programmeris a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past SCL Championis a Past WCoP Champion
Requesting to be subbed out, but my opponent hasn't been online since the 21st, so they might need to be subbed out as well.

talkingtree

large if factual
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Two-Time Past SCL Champion
Calling activity on CyberOdin, we planned for 2pm EST today. I've been waiting since around 1:50 just in case and messaged him at 2:10 to make sure he was still good with today. At 2:20 he asked for 20 more minutes, but it has now been 30 more minutes (50 minutes total), and I have a bunch of homework to get done, as well as two other tour sets to play today.

CyberOdin✝

¨ I will persist ¨ ❤
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a defending SPL Championis a Former Old Generation Tournament Circuit Champion
Calling activity on CyberOdin, we planned for 2pm EST today. I've been waiting since around 1:50 just in case and messaged him at 2:10 to make sure he was still good with today. At 2:20 he asked for 20 more minutes, but it has now been 30 more minutes (50 minutes total), and I have a bunch of homework to get done, as well as two other tour sets to play today.
Bro sorry but, but the UU was playing and could not play at the same time, the same I told the my op Uber player and waited for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)