NOC The Mafia Invitational (Game Thread) [D2 Deadline: Friday, March 2nd, 6 PM EST]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Metal Sonic

Resurgence
is a Tutor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
i voted him because he was the first vote i saw

i unvoted him because i saw the vc and walrein bigger

he p townie too as far as page 2 goes

ur dxck can stay calm
yeah voting the biggest wagon just because is totally what scum do

I’m not townreading josh and from what he advertises he has. Pretty good scum game

Metal Sonic, can you flesh out your reasoning why you feel uneasy about me?

I have some VICIOUS COUNTERPOINTS to make but they'll look better after you try to bury me

Josh

=P
is a Team Rater Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
He’s scum asking for townreads for free... and fakeclaiming scum ...

Have you played with empoof before? To warrant giving him such a townread?
do you take that seriously? we've played, he used to be garb but that was before my time, he was fine last time we played p obv town, apparently has a garbage scum game (dle) which makes me believe this powerposting ist own

Metal Sonic

Resurgence
I am scumreading every post made by empoof including the above ^ so I am now deciding if I should powerlynch him or just afk cos I am beginning to think that this town is going to be more stupid than advertised I.e I got scammed

Metal Sonic

Resurgence
do you take that seriously? we've played, he used to be garb but that was before my time, he was fine last time we played p obv town, apparently has a garbage scum game (dle) which makes me believe this powerposting ist own
Are you deliberately being obtuse right now or did you forget that. I can really fucking accurately catch scum on page 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)