M&M The Mix and Mega Open - Round 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Art by LifeisDANK

Welcome to the Mix and Mega Open!

Tournament Rules:
  • General tournament rules and regulations can be found here.
  • OM Grand Slam IV information can be found here.
  • The banlist for this tournament is the same as the Mix and Mega ladder of the Smogon University server of Pokemon Showdown, and can be found here.
  • Best of three, single elimination.
  • If metagame changes occur during the middle of a round, they will take effect in the subsequent round.
  • Battles must take place on Pokemon Showdown!.
  • US/UM cartridge win conditions are in place; there are no ties.
  • Replays are recommended to prevent disputes.
Round 3

The Immortal vs DarkAngeallenq.q
Jrdn vs Gmansour20
Pigeons vs Chloe
Quantum Tesseract vs Arushi
maroon vs Anaconja
Hamhamhamham vs cscl
QY_CS vs czim
Zephyr Dragon Lord vs Plas
Fardin vs In The Hills
Zorro349 vs DurzaOffTopic
Terracotta vs OM room
MetaRiolu7 vs Jucherz

Deadline is Sunday 02/10 11:59 PM UTC

Last edited:
Well. someone was on the ball, so I can't do the complete predictions... so I'll just do the ones that are left! Closer predictions in italics.

The Immortal vs DarkAngeallenq.q TI took out Highlord. This is convincing me he's actually incredibly powerful, including in Mix and Mega.
Jrdn vs Gmansour20 Jrdn is too good at this to really lose at this point.
Pigeons vs Chloe Well, I WAS going to give the edge to Chloe here based on MnM experience, but I suppose the show had to be finished quickly.
Quantum Tesseract vs Arushi Was also going to make a press Q joke here, but Arushi is pretty good. Not quite as good as QT, though.
maroon vs Anaconja Anaconja's going to outmeme maroon here, let's face it.
Hamhamhamham vs cscl Ham is an allegory for "win" in this case.
QY_CS vs czim Haven't heard of either of these players too much, so I'm going with who I think is better.
Zephyr Dragon Lord vs Plas I might punt my way into the shark of defeat, but I have my doubts.
Fardin vs In The Hills This is going to be wild and close either way, but I think Fardin's teambuilding gives him a slight edge here.
Zorro349 vs DurzaOffTopic Actually a tough call. My gut's telling me Zorro, but I can see Durza pulling something here.
Terracotta vs OM room Also a tough call. Terracotta's a good player, and OM room pulled off some upsets this open...
MetaRiolu7 vs Jucherz I mean, there's "meta" right in that name, which means the better tuned player here is clear.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)