M&M The Mix and Mega Open - Round 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Art by LifeisDANK

Welcome to the Mix and Mega Open!

Tournament Rules:
  • General tournament rules and regulations can be found here.
  • OM Grand Slam IV information can be found here.
  • The banlist for this tournament is the same as the Mix and Mega ladder of the Smogon University server of Pokemon Showdown, and can be found here.
  • Best of three, single elimination.
  • If metagame changes occur during the middle of a round, they will take effect in the subsequent round.
  • Battles must take place on Pokemon Showdown!.
  • US/UM cartridge win conditions are in place; there are no ties.
  • Replays are recommended to prevent disputes.
Round 4

The Immortal vs Zephyr Dragon Lord
Quantum Tesseract vs Terracotta
maroon vs Pigeons
Hamhamhamham vs QY_CS
Fardin vs Gmansour20
MetaRiolu7 vs DurzaOffTopic

Deadline is Sunday 02/17 11:59 PM UTC

Last edited:
(Winner of: The Immortal vs DarkAngeallenq.q) vs Zephyr Dragon Lord: The host all the way
Quantum Tesseract vs Terracotta: could go either way if the italian mf plays great
maroon vs Pigeons:: this guy won vs me so he better win
Hamhamhamham vs QY_CS: Hamslam
Fardin vs Gmansour20: you better not lose dude
MetaRiolu7 vs DurzaOffTopic: better be on topic for this game

Chloe

is a Community Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
NUPL Champion
(Winner of: The Immortal vs DarkAngeallenq.q) vs Zephyr Dragon Lord - best mnm player left in the tour
Quantum Tesseract vs Terracotta - quantum takes it bc i said so
maroon vs Pigeons - on top of pigeons just being amazing already, i have no idea how maroon made it this far
Hamhamhamham vs QY_CS - ham takes in 2
Fardin vs Gmansour20 - beat jrdn so that means hes winning the tour
MetaRiolu7 vs DurzaOffTopic - i saw metariolu talk in oms once so thats already more mnm prowess than durza

Fardin

Tournament Banned
maroon vs Pigeons - on top of pigeons just being amazing already, i have no idea how maroon made it this far
by being a good player

(Winner of: The Immortal vs DarkAngeallenq.q) vs Zephyr Dragon Lord - honestly ti been doing fine this tour
Quantum Tesseract vs Terracotta - this a tuff mu and it could go either way BUT... no buts, this is a 50/50
maroon vs Pigeons - both very nice players, but imma have to go with maroon on this one
Hamhamhamham vs QY_CS - no questions
MetaRiolu7 vs DurzaOffTopic - fardin teams dont lose

Oh gosh, it was only a matter of time until my nerves were really put to the test here.

...Anyways, we're in contact. Match is definitely happening this week. (Side note, tell me ahead of time if you don't want replays in this thread; I'll be saving the replays regardless of result...)

Me and Durza will likely need an extension. He is pretty busy this week and will not be able to play on the weekends. We are planning on doing this Monday at 6 pm est.

Calling act here too, my opp said they could play any day after 7pm our time. I messaged him several times on main server yesterday to no response, and again today, no response including multiple times being highlighted by different people in om room. Also commented on the vm to try and spark some activity but nothing. Many people in om room can vouch for me in trying to get this game done

Me and Durza will likely need an extension. He is pretty busy this week and will not be able to play on the weekends. We are planning on doing this Monday at 6 pm est.
Okay.

Calling act here too, my opp said they could play any day after 7pm our time. I messaged him several times on main server yesterday to no response, and again today, no response including multiple times being highlighted by different people in om room. Also commented on the vm to try and spark some activity but nothing. Many people in om room can vouch for me in trying to get this game done
Consulted Tony and he agrees that there was not proper scheduling to justify an activity win. PS alt hunting =/= scheduling. However, I am giving you a one day extension to try to get it done.

Extensions
Hamhamhamham vs QY_CS
MetaRiolu7 vs DurzaOffTopic

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)