Tournament The Money Tournament (Won by Stareal)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nowno

la frappe du quartier est approuvé ✅
Calling act I'm waiting for a response since the beggining of the tour, don't feel like they are going to respond

Sputnik

Bono My Tires are Deceased
is a Contributor Alumnus
I had communicated with my rival, he told me to fight yesterday Monday. I sent him a message and he doesn't reply, when I saw the previous conversation I delete his messages lol
This was confirmed by a SMod.

RNG 6.PNG

New matchup: lukxray vs. TectonicDestroyer

opp gave win
RNG 7.PNG

New matchup: Ahsan-219 vs. Ramolost
Calling act I'm waiting for a response since the beggining of the tour, don't feel like they are going to respond
RNG 8.PNG

New matchup: Nowno vs. Sensei Axew

You guys will have an extension to January 10th, 11:59 PM GMT -8 to get your games done.

Sputnik

Bono My Tires are Deceased
is a Contributor Alumnus
My opponent does not appear, according to the one to play today but does not appear
my opponent isn't responding lol
Neither of these are quite appropriate act calls just yet, no effort has been made to contact the opponent in the case of the former and, in the case of the latter, the opponent has had just over 24 hours to respond.

calling act, opponent didn't come to the scheduled time
RNG 10.PNG

New matchup: Aurodian vs. Maxy07

You guys will have an extension to January 10th, 11:59 PM GMT -8 to get your games done.

i think i'm gonna ask an extend or an AW since serena grace didn't respond to the message i wrote yesterday on his profil to get a shedule

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 4)