BW NU The Neon Hail Mary - Peaked #1

Why can't I luvdisc this thread twice? :(

Anyways, amazing team you have here Karpman, there really isn't much to be said that hasn't already been covered.

<3

Karpman this is a nice team xD

i love hypno i use it and owns jynx

and i love lickylicky bcos it is the best lead in gen 4 ou

and i love luvdisks becauase i clicked one

Honus

magna carta
is a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
Really great team I enjoyed this RMT
Thank you Zori :)

Why can't I luvdisc this thread twice? :(

Anyways, amazing team you have here Karpman, there really isn't much to be said that hasn't already been covered.

<3
Omicron <33333333333
Thank you so much x)

Karpman this is a nice team xD

i love hypno i use it and owns jynx

and i love lickylicky bcos it is the best lead in gen 4 ou

and i love luvdisks becauase i clicked one
Damn, thanks gangsta ! That means a lot coming from a great player like you. Hell if it wasn't for your revolutionizing the metagame, this RMT probably wouldn't even exist xD

And yea, Lickilicky is the greatest in every gen, better than Blissey. Thanks for the luvdisc, nigga

ps #neverused misses you xP <3

I think I may have faced a variation of this team without Tentacool, and Gorebyss cleared you nicely after hazards :P that said, this current version is absolutely brilliant, I love it! If I actually played stall I would totally use this team lol. I really can't make any suggestions tbh :P

destinyunknown

Banned deucer.
This team is the closest thing to a perfect deffensive NU team. Btw, I think you should stop underrating what Sawk can do to this team. Scarf is shit and does jack to this but Choice Band Sawk is a hard threat to beat because even tangela gets 2HKO'ed with SR. I guess you can try to take a hit with tang/quagsire and try to KO it back but just don't get too confident about sawk.

Great team :) Luvdisc'

Really i love this team Karpman :) Good Job bud.

I feel that Jynx and Natu are a big threat but I think the team as this is well.

You should testing Knock Off over Hidden Power Ice in Tangela.

Damn, so solid. You deserve an Alomonola's cousin, br0. :o

I can't rate bcoz flawless.

Congrats on your success!

Honus

magna carta
is a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
I think I may have faced a variation of this team without Tentacool, and Gorebyss cleared you nicely after hazards :P that said, this current version is absolutely brilliant, I love it! If I actually played stall I would totally use this team lol. I really can't make any suggestions tbh :P
Thanks for all that praise Nat, means a lot xD

This team is the closest thing to a perfect deffensive NU team. Btw, I think you should stop underrating what Sawk can do to this team. Scarf is shit and does jack to this but Choice Band Sawk is a hard threat to beat because even tangela gets 2HKO'ed with SR. I guess you can try to take a hit with tang/quagsire and try to KO it back but just don't get too confident about sawk.

Great team :) Luvdisc'
Yeah, I could see Sawk causing problems if Tangela somehow managed to faint, but overall Tangela is just ridiculously durable. Thanks a ton though, it's a shame your team didn't receive much recognition, since it was fantastic.

Really i love this team Karpman :) Good Job bud.

I feel that Jynx and Natu are a big threat but I think the team as this is well.

You should testing Knock Off over Hidden Power Ice in Tangela.

Thank you, Hot N Cold. It's really awesome to hear such a compliment from one of NU's best. Natu can prove to be a problem, but it doesn't want to switch in on Probopass, so if I'm savvy enough, I can at least get rocks up and just keep the pressure on with Probopass, whom it does nothing to. Jynx can be really bad if it's well played, so I have to be careful with it, luckily 3 of the Pokemon on the team are pretty good at handling Jynx. Thanks for the Luvdisc :3

Damn, so solid. You deserve an Alomonola's cousin, br0. :o

I can't rate bcoz flawless.

Congrats on your success!
Haha, thanks for the compliments. I recall seeing your RMT over at PO's forums, a few days ago and if anything, that team's more flawless than mine xD. PS don't stop rating, you're great at it :)

---
Also thanks for the Luvdiscs, everyone! I really appreciate it. Also I'm beyond flattered that I saw someone using this team on ladder, really put a smile on my face.

I imagine your team would have a problem with this floatzel if rain is already set up. It OHKOs tangela and quagsire with Ice Beam and HP Grass, respectivley. OHKOs Hypno with crunch as well

Floatzel (M) @ Life Orb
Trait: Swift Swim
EVs: 252 Atk / 248 SAtk / 8 Spd
Naughty Nature (+Atk, -SDef)
- Waterfall
- Ice Beam
- Hidden Power [Grass]
- Crunch

Molk

Godlike Usmash
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
yo karpman, i just realized another way to patch up some of the weaknesses on your team!

why not try a flareon over hypno?

Flareon (F) @ Leftovers
Trait: Flash Fire
EVs: 248 HP / 252 SDef / 8 Spd
Calm Nature (+SDef, -Atk)
- Wish
- Protect
- Heal Bell / Toxic / Roar
- Lava Plume

this guy serves as a check to things like magmortar, offensive NP jynx, and even specs eggy lackingh psyshock! its incredibly specially bulky and with the rapid spin support you are providing it wont be taking any major damage from entry hazards, it can still pass out (small wishes) but most importantly, if you go with roar, you can PHAZE OUT DRIFBLIM and make it signifiantly harder for it to sweep, while also racking up entry hazard damage on the opponent's side, it also kinda helps out with victreebel, taking sludge bomb and leaf blade with ease

this is still a five star team and i love the tangelquag core, im going to test it on my own team, the only real drawback it has is i lose the ability to absorb tspikes

hope i helped

Honus

magna carta
yo karpman, i just realized another way to patch up some of the weaknesses on your team!

why not try a flareon over hypno?

Flareon (F) @ Leftovers
Trait: Flash Fire
EVs: 248 HP / 252 SDef / 8 Spd
Calm Nature (+SDef, -Atk)
- Wish
- Protect
- Heal Bell / Toxic / Roar
- Lava Plume

this guy serves as a check to things like magmortar, offensive NP jynx, and even specs eggy lackingh psyshock! its incredibly specially bulky and with the rapid spin support you are providing it wont be taking any major damage from entry hazards, it can still pass out (small wishes) but most importantly, if you go with roar, you can PHAZE OUT DRIFBLIM and make it signifiantly harder for it to sweep, while also racking up entry hazard damage on the opponent's side, it also kinda helps out with victreebel, taking sludge bomb and leaf blade with ease

this is still a five star team and i love the tangelquag core, im going to test it on my own team, the only real drawback it has is i lose the ability to absorb tspikes

hope i helped
That's actually a really good idea, Molk, I'll definitely try it out, I especially love that I'll be able to run Toxic on Lickilicky again. The only bad part is that I'm entirely opened to Duosion, but w/e. Thanks!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)