The Netherworld's Trading Pit [ORAS Hype, all breeding on hold until I finish AS]

Status
Not open for further replies.

zero2exe

Veteran Breeder - Expert Translator
is a Contributor Alumnus
Woo this is lovely:

Adamant (Technician) | 31/31/31/x/31/31
Egg Moves: Defog / Baton Pass / Quick Guard / Counter
Notes: Only good offers for these.
Pick whatever you like, but I only really need a female spitback.
Nice thread btw, and best of luck!

EDIT: Also have a ton of other apricon ball females I've been too lazy to update. Can send you a pm list if you want
Thanks for the good wishes :3 Hmm while I have no trouble breeding you a spitback I really liked that SD heavy ball Snorlax from your thread and that's not worth just a spitback lol
I know it's a pain but I'd be willing to take the first heavy ball female you get with thick fat and has at least 4IVs, I'll breed a whole 31/31/31/x/31/31 female scyther for that.

Thanks for the good wishes :3 Hmm while I have no trouble breeding you a spitback I really liked that SD heavy ball Snorlax from your thread and that's not worth just a spitback lol
I know it's a pain but I'd be willing to take the first heavy ball female you get with thick fat and has at least 4IVs, I'll breed a whole 31/31/31/x/31/31 female scyther for that.
Sure I don't mind a spitback at all :)
Do you want Munchlax with Self-Destruct or Snorlax?

A Munchlax would be fine, I can evolve her on my own.
Okay, cos I need to hold incense for munchlax, I can't really control for nature.
I'll try for a female with 5 ivs and adamant or careful nature. May take sometime, I'll get back to you when its done :)

zero2exe

is a Contributor Alumnus
Okay, cos I need to hold incense for munchlax, I can't really control for nature.
I'll try for a female with 5 ivs and adamant or careful nature. May take sometime, I'll get back to you when its done :)
Oh by Snorlax you meant you had one done already to trade?

zero2exe

is a Contributor Alumnus
No.
Its impossible to pass Self-Destruct onto a Snorelax.
Only possible onto a Munchlax. But with munchlax, nature would be random
It's alright then, since you've been the first to confirm a trade I'll move you first to my trading spots. Just to confirm you'll want the spitback scyther, the 31x5 or whatever comes first?

It's alright then, since you've been the first to confirm a trade I'll move you first to my trading spots. Just to confirm you'll want the spitback scyther, the 31x5 or whatever comes first?
Yep that sounds good :)
But is it Munchlax or Snorelax I'm breeding? I've already bred 3 batches of Munlax with no females lol

zero2exe

is a Contributor Alumnus
Yep that sounds good :)
But is it Munchlax or Snorelax I'm breeding? I've already bred 3 batches of Munlax with no females lol
Maybe because on top of everything Snorlax is part of the dreadful 12.5% female ratio -_-
I really want the ball + the eggmoves (exploding snorlax ftw), so a munchlax of any nature (since I won't control nature anyways) with thick fat and as many IVs as your Patience/Mental sanity can bear :p

Because that ralts is a beauty 030.
Naturally I'd be glad to trade with you. I really liked your Dream Ball Pineco if you think it's a fair trade I'll start working on scyther right away ;) (female if possible)
Sounds great! Female for female good with you?

Eviolite Scyther here I come :P

Well since you've helped me before I'm willing to accept clones from you. However it'll take me a while since I'll be breeding regardless. I'm a bit confused at you linking me to another thread but if you have access to a female of this in a dreamball I'll gladly do it:
#072 Tentacool
Nature:
Calm
Ability: Rain Dish (HA)
IVs: 31/xx/31/31/31/31
Egg Moves: Rapid Spin, Aqua Ring, Mirror Coat, Knock Off
I'm linking to tate's thread because i made a mistake editing my and all my breedables got deleted, and i'm too lazy to re-do 100 pokemons... and he is the closest one to all my pokes

I think i have a tentacool like this but no HA and in a lure ball , ( i only remember rapid spin and knock off, forget the other 2 or 1 ) .

zero2exe

is a Contributor Alumnus
I'm linking to tate's thread because i made a mistake editing my and all my breedables got deleted, and i'm too lazy to re-do 100 pokemons... and he is the closest one to all my pokes

I think i have a tentacool like this but no HA and in a lure ball , ( i only remember rapid spin and knock off, forget the other 2 or 1 ) .
I see sorry that happened (I just finished this thread and I can relate, don't wanna do it ever again >_<), honestly I'm mainly after dreamball females with egg moves now. If you happen to have any that I haven't listed here chances are I'll want it.
PS: how about HA smoochum btw?

lats

formerly lockiegengar12
CMT for one of your lovely safari ball pinsirs & premier ball mincinnos? :)

I see sorry that happened (I just finished this thread and I can relate, don't wanna do it ever again >_<), honestly I'm mainly after dreamball females with egg moves now. If you happen to have any that I haven't listed here chances are I'll want it.
PS: how about HA smoochum btw?
literally the best thing is check out my TSV self bred shiny :) . yeah that should work :) . It's funny because i gave tate's that smoochum in a giveaway lol

zero2exe

is a Contributor Alumnus
CMT for one of your lovely safari ball pinsirs & premier ball mincinnos? :)
Sure. Would Female Dreamball Aerodactyl and Lileep be good for them?
literally the best thing is check out my TSV self bred shiny :) . yeah that should work :) . It's funny because i gave tate's that smoochum in a giveaway lol
Well that smoochum looks certainly lovely. If that's okay for you then we have a deal. I'll start breeding that shellos after the other requests are finished (soon).
Btw since you requested a male I take you aren't very interested in balls altogether. Would it matter if it turns out to be an east sea rather than west sea?

Well that smoochum looks certainly lovely. If that's okay for you then we have a deal. I'll start breeding that shellos after the other requests are finished (soon).
Btw since you requested a male I take you aren't very interested in balls altogether. Would it matter if it turns out to be an east sea rather than west sea?
all i need is the egg moves . btw female aerodactyl/lileep are kinda a pain to breed since it's 7:1 :p .

lats

formerly lockiegengar12

What Ty said, and I don't offer Lileep apart from my shiny one :[

lats

formerly lockiegengar12
Ah those dreaded 12.5% female rates on all fossils -_-
Sorry Lockie completely overlooked the breedables section, let me check again.
PS: Alright. Dreamball Swinub and Mawile?
Sure thing. Will give you a shout :)

Interested in

Sneasel
Jolly (Inner Focus) | 31/31/31/x/31/31
Egg Moves: Icicle Crash

&

Feebas
Modest (Swift Swim / Oblivious) | 31/x/31/31/31/31
Egg Moves: Confuse Ray | Mirro Coat | Dragon Pulse | Hypnosis
Notes: Pending

CMT for details

zero2exe

is a Contributor Alumnus
Interested in

Sneasel
Jolly (Inner Focus) | 31/31/31/x/31/31
Egg Moves: Icicle Crash

&

Feebas
Modest (Swift Swim / Oblivious) | 31/x/31/31/31/31
Egg Moves: Confuse Ray | Mirro Coat | Dragon Pulse | Hypnosis
Notes: Pending

CMT for details
Thanks for dropping by, unfortunately I didn't see anything that caught my interest from your thread.

This is really late, but I have not been present on smogon for about a week and a half and never got a chance to say this sooooo good luck on your thread :3

good luck! :D

if i didn't have so many orders (um and papers to write), i'd post a CMT :P
i'll probably come back in a few weeks to do that lol

CMT for
Skarmory
Impish (Sturdy) | 31/31/31/x/31/31
Egg Moves: Whirlwind | Stealth Rock | Brave Bird

I'd probably be willing to do a 2 for 1 or throw in an extra item or something for this

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)