NU The Never Used Tournament League II [ACTUALLY Won by Realistic Waters]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ares

Fool me...can't get fooled again
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Ok, so by the time another important tour game comes up these sets will probably be irrelevant because Sneasel is most likely leaving.

To start off for the team for game 1 I wanted to build around CB Linoone. I thought to myself what does Linoone struggle with? Ghost-types. So I needed some way to trap them, and went with Sneasel. The thing was that I wanted to lure in a couple of things with Pursuit, since band was the most common set at the time. My thought process went something like this, I come in and trap a ghost, they assume I'm CB because I just KO'd and am locked into Pursuit, bring in something for a free turn. Get bopped. Then Linoone is free to spam Extreme Speed.

Sneasel @ Dread Plate
Ability: Inner Focus
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Knock Off
- Pursuit
- Ice Shard
- Icicle Crash

Linoone @ Choice Band
Ability: Pickup
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Extreme Speed
- Gunk Shot
- Seed Bomb
- Trick

The next bit of innovation that I was going to use was Counter Jynx to lure in Pursuit Sneasel. Unfortunately Waters didn't bring Sneasel so I never got to see if this worked out. You can't use Dry Skin with Counter tho which sucks :/

Jynx (F) @ Focus Sash
Ability: Oblivious
EVs: 252 SpA / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Counter
- Psychic
- Ice Beam
- Lovely Kiss

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)