NU The NeverUsed League 2020 - Cycle 2 - Grand Finals [won by tlenit]

Oathkeeper

"Wait!" he says, do I look like a waiter?
is a Tutoris a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Social Media Contributor Alumnus

Welcome to the second cycle of the NeverUsed League! We have decided to make the NeverUsed League count towards the 2020 NU Tournament Circuit. This means that points earned in the NeverUsed League, together with all other NU Tournaments that count towards this Tournament Circuit, will determine who will fight in the eventual NU Tournament Circuit Playoffs. More on that can be found here. All you really need to know is that if you do well here, you have a shot at getting a cool and highly unique ribbon. Here is this years format and general rules:
  • There will be 2 cycles - all of which will be standard Double Elimination SS NU Tournaments
  • All sets played will be Best of Three series
  • All points gained in the NeverUsed League will count towards the NU Tournament Circuit, and is by far the best shot you have to score lots of points to guarantee a Playoffs spot
  • Don't be toxic or show bad sportsmanship, you'll get infracted.
  • Please take your time to read the general scheduling guidelines below
  • Please schedule for your games asap and give a reasonable window of times and availability

FINALS

tlenit vs Bouff

Congrats to you two on making it to the finals! Here's how it works: tlenit need only win 1 set to win the tour since he won the Winners Bracket. Bouff must win 2 sets to win the tour since he won the Losers Bracket.

Deadline for these games is Tuesday, November 24th at 11:59 GMT-5

Good luck!​

Last edited:

Leni

formerly tlenit
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Past SCL Champion
RUPL Champion
Last edited:

Scottie

formerly Osh
is a Tiering Contributoris a Two-Time Former Smogon Metagame Tournament Circuit Champion
https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/smogtours-gen8nu-529557
https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/smogtours-gen8nu-529558

brought it home in first set. Ggs bouff out of respect, massive thanks for easy scheduling and being good sports

jcbc hooold up fam, u actually dragged me to win this tour?! Man, cant thank enough you, your builds are fire and you really know ur stuff in this tier, cant thank you enough carrying me. I really am looking forward to see you playing in future NU tours and killing the competition, cheers mate
I knew you and jcbc were impostors..

jcbc

lechonk is so cute
is a Pre-Contributor
tlenit first of all, congrats on winning and second i wanted to thank you a lot for allowing me to build for you throughout this tour friend, its always a pleasure to work with such a lad like you; best of the lucks in playoffs and i hope to be there helping you ^^

ggs to bouff aswell

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)