Tournament The Neverused Premier League II - [Player Signups]

Status
Not open for further replies.

FireMage

Disgraced
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
The Neverused Premier League II
Hello! and welcome to another season of the Neverused Premier League!

With the success and rework of the format from last years iteration of the Neverused Premier League we're once again opening the gates for your chance to once again play amongst NU's greatest players!

Please make sure you are able to last the entirety of the 6 Weeks, (or most of the 6 week period) before signing up!

For those who are interested into how the format has been reworked feel free to check out the HIDE tag below
No more Tutee bracket - This has been replaced by a managers bracket
We're going by overall wins rather than individual wins - So 1 win per match is not 1 point for your team.
Very possibly more to add - but at this point my mind is actually drawing blank.

Once Managers have been decided on and have channels; they'll be posted and this section of the OP will be updated with the users and the channels
Blank for now~

The 8 Player Slots per team that need to be filled are;
  • 4 x XY NU
  • 2 x BW 2 NU
  • 1 x(End of) BW 1 NU
  • 1 x DPP NU
Be sure to include the following information in your sign up post as a minimum
Username:
Time-zone:
Metas Playing:

If you have any questions, feel free to ask - I should have covered everything you need to know at this point. - Here's to an enjoyable season!

Deadline for Signups: (Unconfirmed*) Wednesday 2nd July 10pm GMT+1

*The date may change depending on managers availability for the auction - it'll be open for a as long as possible to ensure maximum signups for the auction. No signups can be made during the auction - fuck that.

Username: Peef Rimgar
Time-zone: EST
Metas Playing: XY NU

I'm top of Are NU the Best if that's worth anything
See below lol

Last edited:
Ow yeaah was waiting for this.
Username: Sunny. (Volcaronite. on PS!)
Time-zone: GMT+1
Metas Playing: XY NU / BW2 NU

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)