Tournament The Neverused Premier League IV - Preseason Discussion / Trash Talk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello NU community, you may know me I'm Ice Tea. Now that Disjunction has quit his manager spot there's apparently a spot open for a new manager. This is where I'm wanting to nominate my beloved friend Cased, hes been in the Never Used scene long enough and has proven that he's good enough for a manager spot, not only did he make his team win previous NUPL, he also discovered young talents like rw and rozes. This dude has an eye for upcomming stars, so the fairest thing we can do for the new players that are wanting to be discovered is handling Cased over a manager spot. He might be an annoying or a toxic user sometimes (not in my eyes), but letting this dude not manage a team after showing that he's capable of doing so is not fair. Only because people or even a community have a grudge towards a person doesn't mean they aren't able to manage a team.

So yeah those just my thoughts take it into consideration (cuz gym leader ice tea said so).

:D

Cased

Banned deucer.
I'm nowhere near the player developer that Deej Dy is, he bet his entire ballsack that players would be better than before if they signed up and wound up on his team. That's a promise I can't keep.

I can only tip my cap and offer my support to a man who's confidence is so high that he would risk his ballsack to improve every single player he drafts. I can only hope he drafts me, for his ballsack's sake.

Last edited:

Quite Quiet

why fall in love when you can fall asleep
is a Site Content Manageris a Member of Senior Staffis a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Top Smogon Media Contributoris a Top Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
TFP Leader
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)