The Neverused Story - R3 - BW Initial NU

Status
Not open for further replies.

FireMage

Disgraced
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
The Neverused Story

Amazing Art by the equally amazing Bummer
Approved by TDs

Neverused is a tier where all the cast offs from all of the other tiers reside. From here they all form a home and duke it out in a place where they have a chance to shine. This is the Neverused (but always loved) story.

This tour is designed to take you through each gens Neverused Tier bringing you from the Advance Generation all the way through to the current state of the Neverused metagame.
Rounds
R1 - ADV NU
R2 - DPPt NU

R3 - BW1 Initial NU
R4 - BW2 Initial NU
R5 - BW2 Current NU
R6+ Best of Three ADV / DPP / BW2 (Current)

Rules
-All standard tournament Rules apply. And can be viewed here
- Play to the banlist I give you - if there’s a mistake in it, then please drop me a message. Every effort has been taken to ensure these banlists are accurate.
-There aren’t any restrictions on server choice. It may be preferable to use PO for ADV and DPP and Showdown for Black and White.

BW Round 0 Banlist found here
(Click Link to Round 0 )
If you are unsure on whether an ability is banned or not ask before you battle.

R2 Activity Wins
Pasy_G vs Kirigakure
Pat Labor vs Cherub Agent
Temptation vs VN.

R2 Extensions - Deadline 19th August 10pm GMT+1
ThePillburyDoughboy vs Dice
HotNCold vs Jayde

R3 Pairings
Hantsuki
vs Ezio
~Greencore vs Pasy_G
FLCL vs [ThePillburyDoughboy vs Dice]
[HotNCold vs Jayde] vs AudioSurfer
Pat Labor vs Lasagne21
CBTerrakion vs Annoyer
Raseri
vs VN.
Fuzznip vs majaspic22

Deadline
10 Days, 26th of August - 10pm GMT+1

Last edited:

FireMage

Disgraced
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Just as a reminder - If the ability is listed and the mon name is GREEN then you may use its DW ability.

R3 Pairings

Hantsuki
vs Ezio
~Greencore vs Pasy_G
FLCL vs [ThePillburyDoughboy vs Dice]
[HotNCold vs Jayde] vs AudioSurfer
Pat Labor vs Lasagne21
CBTerrakion vs Annoyer
Raseri
vs VN.
Fuzznip vs majaspic22

cb aaron judge

ALL RISE
is a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnus
annoyer and i should be playing tommorow

Hantsuki vs Ezio
~Greencore
vs PasY_G
FLCL vs [ThePillsburyDoughboy vs Dice]
[HotNCold vs Jayde] vs Audiosurfer
Pat Labor vs Lasagne21
Raseri
vs VN.
Fuzznip vs majaspic22

losed gg

Last edited:
lost on a bit of haxx, a bit of confusion between the two steel moves of kingklang, and forget a sub on a twave that cost me i think a full sweep because the only thing able to take down klang was asleep

It's not an arrangement, YOU didn't want to play before today, while I was easily available . Above all, I tried to be present in your schedule constraints. Don't be self-centered.

FireMage

Disgraced
Placing an deadline extension due to the fact I'm facing a second 12 hour shift at work tomorrow - the last thing I want to be doing is chasing up activity wins.

It will now end Tuesday Morning at approximately 10am GMT+1

You offered a time for us to meet, and I told you I wasn't able to make that time (due to a football match), then we agreed to meet at the same time the following day. You weren't there at the time we agreed. Therefore I posted activity. I don't see how it's self-centered to have something happening irl.

Made the mistake of letting Snover die too early so lost my hail. GG though, no important hax whatsoever, I lost.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)