NFE The NFE Open - Round 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ransei

Garde Mystik
is a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Battle Simulator Moderatoris a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnus
Art by lyd

Welcome to the NFE Open!

Tournament Rules:
  • General tournament rules and regulations can be found here.
  • OM Grand Slam V information can be found here.
  • The banlist for this tournament is the same as the NFE ladder of the Smogon University server of Pokemon Showdown, and can be found here.
  • Best of three, single elimination.
  • If metagame changes occur during the middle of a round, they will take effect in the subsequent round.
  • Battles must take place on Pokemon Showdown!.
  • Sw/Sh cartridge win conditions are in place; there are no ties.
  • Replays are recommended to prevent disputes.
Round 3

Quagg vs Marjane
MorganORNot vs BitchKicker
crucify vs uhuhuhu7
Thiago Nunes vs TectonicDestroyer
zugubu royale vs vooper
Pigeons vs Chokepic
Monsareeasy vs BeTheShadow
The Immortal vs Tushar Cool
Anime Sans vs King Leo V
Ho3nConfirm3d vs blinkboy
Kaif vs MAMP
Tack :] vs Megazard

Deadline is Monday 02/03 5:59 AM UTC

Last edited by a moderator:
Reserved for my win post or maybe my sad loss post if anime does crush me as he said he would. who knows, it's mons.

EDIT: Won in 2 gg's vs anime sans.

First some predicts:
Quagg vs Marjane - Ahh, goat match, marjane did not look as impressive as she is last match only reason imma give a small edge to Quagg (51-49).
MorganORNot vs BitchKicker - Morgan used Bad teams so bolding opponent.
crucify vs uhuhuhu7 - He looked pretty much in shape in his games.
Thiago Nunes vs TectonicDestroyer - both have decent playing ability, and not much meta knowledge, so depends on how teams are matched up.
zugubu royale vs (winner of The Thunderbirds vs vooper) - Vooper might win if he puts enough effort.
Pigeons vs Chokepic - Pigeons has very good playing ability, idk how good chokepic is yet.
Monsareeasy vs BeTheShadow - Plays nfe so..
The Immortal vs Tushar Cool - Tushar is a cool dude, but I have underestimated The Immortal a couple of times already, not doing that again.
Ho3nConfirm3d vs blinkboy - Damn, The match I am looking forward to the most I should say, this and marj vs quag both. Ho3nConfirm3d has been very good no denying that, but blinkboy I think still has the hidden X factor which I think would help him win. Whatever the result, I'm sure this is gonna be one of the best matches of this open.
Kaif vs MAMP - Close call, a slight edge to mamp
Tack :] vs Megazard - Megazard is not someone to take lightly, he's got excellent playing ability, but tack would hopefully able to beat him with his nfe knowledge.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)