Not open for further replies.
MaitreGuibs vs Drookez

tlenit1 vs Ayk157

IoSonoNeon vs Mazinger

Luck O' the Irish vs DonkeyballZ

DreamScream vs jackinthebox1210

Sacred Wings vs Clxmsy (fake yujiro)

Hockey1 vs Tato2772

Dankoc vs michaelknight5 -- also Dankoc for future reference, try to include the times you can play and your timezone in the scheduling VM, especially since you now have a limited time as your initial opponent was inactive (ps: it's NU Open, not NU SSNL)

MZ vs Andrew M

Moutemoute vs BigMFBodyBrax

egalvanc vs Golden Warrior

melancholy hills vs wackywonka

Oibaf vs sam.tan

Perish Song vs giove97

He's active on the forums, but has not responded over 4 days, so
LittEleven vs Aloopuriza

Heika vs bruiser

jeronipuff vs LuluDzn

New pairings based off of unresponsiveness/inactivity, phase 1

Eeveeto vs aqh
soTsoT vs cortezdagr8t
Juno vs Naren99
Tenshinhan  vs  Saaram are both inactive, so... Gavilanged vs trout szn
Hikertoad vs micromorphic
Verde vs KW
lyd vs Haruno
PasteurPS vs Abnxrmal
ForgottenOnes vs Vieux Singe
agenS vs xerovis
megaoshawott vs Pabloxty
Pikachu090 vs hidden
zugubu royale vs LordST
RedEmption vs Metronome
Sapientia vs LonelyNess
OminousDraco vs TectonicDestroyer
toinha vs rozes
SBPC vs beatiful

Note that you guys should all get in contact ASAP. If I see no contact before Sunday, I do have the right to substitute you guys out, especially if you are inactive on the forums prior. Get scheduling!

I will update the OP momentarily with all of this
I have won RN

I have seen this post today

(it has only been 5 days from the first day, the other tournaments already give you 1 week max for scheduling, and due to my opponent tell me to play this weekend I didn't see neccesary to post activity yet.

I have won RN, pls tell me that haven't be useless :psysad:

Finchinator

Treat People With Kindness
is a Top Smogon Social Media Contributoris a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Smogon Media Contributoris a Battle Simulator Moderatoris a Super Moderator Alumnusis a Past WCoP Championis a former Tournament Circuit Champion
BW Circuit Champion
I have won RN

I have seen this post today

(it has only been 5 days from the first day, the other tournaments already give you 1 week max for scheduling, and due to my opponent tell me to play this weekend I didn't see neccesary to post activity yet.

I have won RN, pls tell me that haven't be useless :psysad:
I’ll make an exception this one time and let it count, but... I made this clear in the OP
Make sure to contact your opponent ASAP as we have lots of willing substitutes and I will be removing inactive players promptly. In addition, CONTACT YOUR OPPONENT VIA VM AND POST IN THIS THREAD IF YOU ARE SCHEDULING OVER DISCORD. I cannot keep track of PMs I am not included in and you are responsible for reporting things that I cannot access.
Gavilanged and trout szn I will sub you guys back in later today, for now this pairing is no longer the pairing. Neither of you have viewed forums since, so it seems like a non-issue.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)