The NU Open V - Round 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Getting on for 2 minutes to post "I can play now" at 6:20am my time doesnt count. I also gave you a day where I could play through you're terrible scheduling and you havent acknowledged it. Would still like to request a sub Kiyo
I am one the mainserver and smogtours if you want to play now.

I am one the mainserver and smogtours if you want to play now.
On his wall this is his last day to play a bo3 and I am moving into a new house today and dont have wi-fi because of this and won't be available to play until monday as I have mentioned since my second VM. He brought this up only today. Requesting activity or sub

Unfortunately a surprise trip to Wales leaves me unable to play effectively, only on phone with no teams and limited internet. Could you sub someone else in for my opponent please.

Nails

Double Threat
is a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past SPL Championis a Three-Time Past WCoP Champion
confirming that our game is scheduled Kiyo. my opponent had his vm wall disabled at the time and since i frequently see him in the ps staff room and he was on ps at the time i scheduled with him through pm. probably should've posted, but sub us back in please :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)