The NU Open V - Round 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

pancake

movement and location
is a Contributor Alumnus

Updated Kanto

Banned deucer.
opponent miss scheduled time and i cant play this week cuz olt ya feel me (jk ill probably play him during the week but in case not) Activity.

I made it very clear when I posted the round that I was going to give the people on the sub list a chance to play if activity wasn't shown. I also reminded people with unplayed matches 24 hours before I originally intended to do activity subs, that if they wanted to protect themselves from being subbed out they either needed to have already contacted via vm or let me know somehow that they've been in contact via pm/irc/ps/etc. (I realize smogon was down most of the day yesterday, but it didn't go down until after I started doing activity subs, so I will not be taking that as an excuse) If you don't fall into one of those categories odds are you have been subbed out. The only way I'm going to overturn one of these decisions is an error on my side, I had to look through a fuck ton of matchups very carefully so I wouldn't be surprised if I did make a mistake. If there seems to be a mistake on my end please let me know ASAP so I can get it sorted out and correct the issue. I'll be doing another activity sweep in 48 hours or so, please keep in contact with your opponent via vm and keep me updated on the results of your match. thanks for your cooperation.

Activity Subs / Dropped Opponents:
Blast v Natural History opponent dropped
BlackBird v Cheek Pouch opponent dropped
Meru v rural opponent dropped
-herO- v Euli94 opponent dropped
Skyford v 0kay double sub for Nova vs CosmicLimit neither player contacted via vm or posted in thread
LuckOverSkill v H-C sub for vakatalesau vs Shoober neither player contacted via vm or posted in thread
Matame vs Sopheon opponent (Pure_Riddle) never replied to inital vm
Terraquaza vs Orphic opponent (Trade) never replied to initial vm
Hec v Jsaok3 opponent (DmnNwmn) never replied to initial vm
FlamingWraithSeer v rnbs double sub for We Three Kings vs orch neither player contacted via vm or posted in thread
S.J.SAKIB v Accelgor opponent (Utu6) never replied to initial vm
Guilas D v omastar opponent (kael) never replied to initial vm
Axel™ v mencemeat double sub for Samqian vs Memoric neither player contacted via vm or posted in thread
Wind Ice v Laroxyl opponent (tehfluffy) never replied to initial vm
trash v knickerbocker13 opponent (Picollo) never replied
ZoroarkForever v @ Bluwing opponent dropped
Doctor_DraX v ggggd double sub for PokeTCG gamer1288 vs Mr. Mendes neither player contacted via vm or posted in thread
WSJ v UmPM double sub for Soldier v leremyju neither player contacted via vm or posted in thread
TheGreenScizor v Coverride double sub for Nails v LJDarkrai neither player contacted via vm or posted in thread
Kushalos v NightFox opponent (sand1234) never replied to initial vm
xzern v nonconform opponent (GandalF) never replied to initial vm
Rare Poison v Umbra Soul opponent (Lord Ninjax) never replied to initial vm
Lolk v M&M suspect test opponent (KilluaKillingIt) never replied to initial vm
BuzzkillAmpharos v BiscuitSpartan double sub for Elise v Staraptor neither player contacted via vm or posted in thread
Nudisto v Cicada double sub for Aemon the Dragonite vs Scizorite Seyan neither player contacted via vm or posted in thread
Hogg v Ov3r Ac3 opponent dropped
xXEricXx v Marshall.Law double sub for Malekith vs pythonSL neither player contacted via vm or posted in thread

Other decisions:
Zenadark you have 24 hours from this post to reply to your opponents VM or you'll be subbed out. miltankmilk
Take Azelfie you have 24 hours from this post to reply to your opponents VM or you'll be subbed out Xyldaz
Fireburn v Eien get a game scheduled within 48 hours or I'm double subbing this

The round deadline will stay the same despite Smogon being down for a large portion of time yesterday, if you were affected by this specifically please try extra hard to get your games scheduled I do not intend to be lenient with extensions.

edit: the OP will be updated to reflect these changes soon.
hi, me and my opp mark to play monday so idk why u sub both of us if the deadline is 4, august!
This isnt fair and i dont need to post activitys when i already have contact my opp and mark the game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)