The NU Open VI - Round 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Snou

the grand master of all the things bad!
is a Tutor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Past SCL Champion
My oppo is dead :[ vmmed him, he replied and then vanished for 3 days. Still waiting for him to reply.

Opponents wall is blocked. I caught him on ps once and said he would be able to play friday but he didnt show at all

Floss

never forgotten
is a Community Leaderis a Top Tiering Contributor
Monotype Leader
My opponent hasn't responded since I contacted him on the day the fixtures released. Proof on his wall and I call activity.

opponent missed scheduled time as well. Waited for 1.5 hrs. and he didn't show up/challenged me.
So, requesting activity.

Couldn't contact Shogarth due to his profile being locked to strangers and couldn't find him on PS. Awaiting contact and noting I did not get any contact from him prior to this whatsoever.

idiotfrommars

HODOR HODOR HODOR
is a Tutor Alumnusis a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Four-Time Past WCoP Champion
Activity post. Opponent gave me various times this weekend of which I was on for the 10-1 yesterday morning, the 9 yesterday, and the 10-1230 today. He missed those times and hasnt been on since Thursday.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)