The NU Open X - Round 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ktütverde

of course
is a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Former Smogon Metagame Tournament Circuit Champion
My oppo Test Techles (Young Lilo on discord) and I decided to play sunday or saturday but I haven't had any response since Friday night (we talked on discord) although I pmed them on Saturday the 17th around 1am and 3 other times in the afternoon and evening. It's already Monday where I live and Idk what I'm supposed to do, so may we have an extension?
Logs below:
Schedule Young Lilo #1.png
Schedule Young Lilo #2.png

elodin

the burger
is a Tiering Contributoris a Two-Time Past SPL Championis a Past SCL Championis a Past WCoP Champion
World Defender
Activity win request. On friday, my opponent and I agreed to play today at 9:00PM GMT-3. Earlier today, he dropped a comment on the VM where we scheduled asking to play at 3:00PM instead, which I denied because it was during tour, and then at 4:00PM, which I denied because I had my UU Open series at a similar timeframe. I told him I'd be available after my UU Open series if he wanted to play earlier than scheduled. The minute my series was over (5:25PM GMT-3) I messaged him saying I'd be available to play for the rest of the day. He ignored my following messages and has not yet showed up. It is now 56 minutes past the original scheduled time (9:00PM GMT-3) and he is still nowhere to be found. I was also online on showdown/smogtours until around 7:00PM my time and there were also no signs of him, so an activity win is the necessary decision here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)